• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Where are all those watermarked ballots that Q told us about? The secret servers? The big surprise after everything is final?

It was all Bullshit to keep the Qanon sheep following their master of fiction.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I don't know about watermarked ballots or captured servers, but I believe there was definitely fraud in the election. But, the fight has been lost and President Trump will be lucky to finish out his term. The future doesn't look good but we'll survive.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Been a while, remember this? Get ready for all of the corruption to come out. Its not over.

I keep hearing this but nothing has happened. I believe the fact is that some people are untouchable. Look at all the Clinton’s got away with.
    Look at all the voter fraud evidence and what Biden and his boy have done. Yet, nothing has happened to them and with “big guy” in office, nothing will happen to them.
    I don’t know if everybody is scared, inept or what but what is going on in this country is not what our forefathers intended.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Its happening. Its all going to be in the open in the next few days. Read the art of war. Trump is a lot smarter than give him credit for. Its going to be GREAT!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This will help you get your heads out of the sand. Its getting harder to follow people that know what is going on. Almost all media is controlled by the left. Same as China, north Korea, Germany, etc...

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They shut down that site. Hmm I wonder why.
    This one is still up. Watch it while you can and get a grasp of what is going to happen.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...Is that you OldMan?

God bless you, but its all so futile at this point. Yeah color me demoralized.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yawn... doesn't even deserve caps. It does appear a baton has been passed. Shovel after shovel of conspiracy manure thrown on our wagon, actions with dates/deadlines (few provided) never materialize. Is this propaganda to boost hope (this is gonna be biblical) or destroy it (failure after failure to produce anything of substance)? Yeah, do your own research just yeilds more conspiracy crap no substantiated facts. Water marked ballots, raids on Servers in europe, Italy-Gate? Now were doing a second Trump Martial Law too, so much absolute crap being peddled.

We all saw the big social media and marketing companies crackdown on gun related sites two years ago and the big Right Wing didn't say a damn word about protecting them. Now those exact same big social media companies are killing the "Rights availability and access to present their opiions/positions. This is factual not conspiracy. There's a clear difference.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hmm. There was watermarked ballots. 1st AZ then the castle crumbles. Got my tinfoil hat doubled up tonight! TRUMP!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I dont do links, but I will say that the Democrats just sent over 70 lawyers to Arizona to fight this, and I heard that we only need to win two states to overturn the whole fraudulent election results
    Screenshot_20210206-010108_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    As you can see, Georgia was over a million and a half votes margin of error. Which is why there was all the crap going on in Georgia with their shitty excuse for a governor. At the end of the day, I'm fairly certain that somebody within the Clinton Foundation was holding fire to that man's feet

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Lmao, Georgia by itself had 66,000 registered CHILDREN that bonafide voted illegally... which is like 10% of the Arizona margin of error... and then 600,000 Georgia ballots with NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY which is just about more than the entire Arizona margin of error by itself

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Why don't you do links? It backs up what you are trying to get across. Anyone could have made those charts. I need real news. Off to Google I go.....

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That was actually on evening news last night about watermarked ballots.
    Newsmax.
    Also be looking to see if mail in ballots were folded just like they would need to be to fit in envelope. Hopefully we will get to see the truth. Hell, if Biden won fair and square, what is there to hide? Prove it so 3/4 of the country can kick back an enjoy the next 4 years of tyranny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom