• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I often like to click on the “watch” tab when something I’m interested in shows up on the forum. Does anyone know how to get back to your “watched” items list? Thanks

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    There’s three small horizontal lines at the left of the toolbar. Upper left. Click on them and the drop-down will give you your watched threads

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    There’s three small horizontal lines at the left of the toolbar. Upper left. Click on them and the drop-down will give you your watched threads
    Thanks for the reply friend… I consider myself fairly tech-savvy, but I don’t see what you are describing. On what page? Left of what toolbar? Thanks

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    I understand. I have the same issue most of the time.
    Go to the top of this page. Under the gun forum banner there are toolbar like icons. (Your picture, mail, a bell, lightning bolt and magnifying glass) to the left you’ll see three small horizontal lines. Clicking on that will give you another page and a drop-down menu which includes watched threads.
    Good luck

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No it doesn't ? You must use tap talk or use your phone, right?
    There is a bookmark feature on right upper corner of each reply box though, and a white box that says watch on upper right side 6" down and 5" to left.

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I understand. I have the same issue most of the time.
    Go to the top of this page. Under the gun forum banner there are toolbar like icons. (Your picture, mail, a bell, lightning bolt and magnifying glass) to the left you’ll see three small horizontal lines. Clicking on that will give you another page and a drop-down menu which includes watched threads.
    Good luck
    Well… thanks for the detailed explanation. STRANGE! I only have my name Icon, the mail icon, and the (search) magnifying glass icon. I do not have the lightening bolt, or the horizontal lines (which I know what you are clearly describing). I’m using the Safari browser, so I thought that might be the issue, but then I opened it up with the FireFox browser and it looks the same way. Sheesh! You did a great job describing it to me, Maybe someone else can give some feedback as to why I’m missing these icons?

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    You may need to sign in
    I’m most definitely signed in… I may have found a work around by checking the bookmark in the thread. I can then search through my bookmarks. Not exactly the same as my watched list, but I can basically create the same affect.

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Loos like it depends on browser used or something similar.
    I’ve used Safari and now FireFox and they both look the same. I didn’t try Google Chrome but I’m not sure that would make any difference. Your suggestion to use the bookmark feature will basically help me accomplish the same thing.

Top Bottom