• Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

SumaDDD

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Saw that. Just not sure how you can be unaware of what's in your luggage, but you see people bringing guns to the airport and saying they forgot!

At first I thought it was about luggage getting stolen!
    luggage.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Saw that. Just not sure how you can be unaware of what's in your luggage, but you see people bringing guns to the airport and saying they forgot!

At first I thought it was about luggage getting stolen!
    View attachment 283357
    if i never see this faggot freak again, i will be fine with that...what a pitiful laughing stock this administration has become.. men in dresses stealing luggage, men in womens admiral dresses playing a childs game of let's pretend... makes me want to puke chunks..

as to the op, he should have made sure nothing was in his bags that would have been a problem. who does that? i empty a bag out completely before i pack.... delta airlines used to give little red plastic razor knives out, i have found one in the seam crack of the bag before..

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Happened to my Father-in-law.
    It was about 5 years ago. He was 85 at the time.
    We were all going on a cruise. My niece was pushing him in a wheelchair thru security to get on the boat.
    They found a .270 cartridge in his shaving kit.
    He had no idea how it got there but I’m guessing he threw it in there at the hunting camp.
    They took him aside and questioned him and determined he was no threat,
    At the same time they found a guy with a loaded 9mm magazine in his luggage.
    They went to the parking lot and searched his car.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My kid’s pez dispenser caused a bit of an uproar until they emptied his bag out.

Think about it. It’s a small box containing a follower and a spring! They thought it was a magazine.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    if i never see this faggot freak again, i will be fine with that...what a pitiful laughing stock this administration has become.. men in dresses stealing luggage, men in womens admiral dresses playing a childs game of let's pretend... makes me want to puke chunks..

as to the op, he should have made sure nothing was in his bags that would have been a problem. who does that? i empty a bag out completely before i pack.... delta airlines used to give little red plastic razor knives out, i have found one in the seam crack of the bag before..
    We try to wash bags from trips to so to get rid of hiking lil critters and some times any medicine[pills] that might have lingered . 4 rounds seems like a beatable offence if he has no history .

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We gladly give up so many freedoms and for what? Is anything really safer? How about a bunch of REAL AMERICANS start their own airline and airports that REQUIRE all passengers to carry and have approved training before any flight. Maybe call it Bullet Airlines?

SumaDDD

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We gladly give up so many freedoms and for what? Is anything really safer? How about a bunch of REAL AMERICANS start their own airline and airports that REQUIRE all passengers to carry and have approved training before any flight. Maybe call it Bullet Airlines?
    That's sweet! So as long as we stay in the state we're good? I mean I could probably drive in that amount of time, but yeah let's rock that!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Huh? Must be one of the multiple " utopias" were always hearing about.

[COLOR=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]In 2022, Turks and Caicos passed an amendment with stiffer penalties for possession of weapons or ammunition, increasing the mandatory minimum prison sentence to 12 years.
    I bet this makes the dems, repubs get mega wood.[/COLOR]

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Huh? Must be one of the multiple " utopias" were always hearing about.

[COLOR=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]In 2022, Turks and Caicos passed an amendment with stiffer penalties for possession of weapons or ammunition, increasing the mandatory minimum prison sentence to 12 years.
    I bet this makes the dems, repubs get mega wood.[/COLOR]
    Wow, I don't get it, ammunition is harmless without the weapon, so stupid. I just added the Turks and Cacaos on the list of never visiting it.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, I don't get it, ammunition is harmless without the weapon, so stupid. I just added the Turks and Cacaos on the list of never visiting it.
    I wouldnt go that far, as my Bride and I enjoy traveling, but I would check the local laws before I go so that I had a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations of the country I was planning on visiting.

EdO

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Rang a bell.

Metal Storm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I wonder how he got through our airport security and how much the black market rate is for those four rounds? If a famous basketball player can forget about her Cannabis inhaler when traveling to Russia then I guess anything is possible.

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This stuff happens... it wasn't a full box or case of ammo, it was 4 rounds. I've had to leave a Leatherman at TSA because I forgot to take it out. If you use the same bag for vacation and a road trip to the hunting cabin I could see a few rounds in an unchecked pocket going unchecked.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to carry a helmet bag on trips that was used to carry C4, det cord, and caps. That bag even made it through the latest sniffer technology installed at the Salt Lake City airport for the Olympics. Dude with me got temporarily jacked for a handfull of gorgotten 9mm rounds. Never mind he made it through two other airports along the way.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    I try to keep tabs on my ammunition every time I go out to the range, hunting, camping, yada,yada, yada. Who keeps loose rounds in their luggage anyway? I keep it in the container it came in until I use it, simple. He faces 12 years in their prison. Big price to pay for a little effort on the front end.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom