• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In my long-festering (40 years!) geopolitical thriller, there are authors and movie producers that are provided with inside info re: the globalists' plans... they are insiders, in effect. So they make big money off the books and movies, they expose the public to what is now called "predictive programming" (a term that might not have even existed when I first suspected it was going on), which conditions the public to respond, when the event finally occurs, "Well, we knew this was going to happen sooner or later... just like so-and-so wrote in his book!", AND guarantees the author/producer gets feted at all the awards shows and fawned at on the talk show circuit, with everyone marveling at his amazing "foresight", e.g., "It's almost like he predicted 9/11!" : )

THINK: Tom Clancy, for example!

P.S., and what's REALLY killer is that the word "Coincidence" appears in the title of my novel, the full text of which I shan't utter here, since titles are not copyrightable : )

It opens in the jungles of Vietnam...

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It makes the brain, or what little we have left of it think these things are ok, normal, and not as bad as what our conscious tells us they are. A form of dulling our minds.

Top Bottom