HD Tactical

Wanted: Garden Tiller. I have to have one.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Z28931

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm in dire need of a garden tiller and I will trade for one. My tiller finally croaked today and I'm not going without fresh turnips and collards!! I'm willing to trade guns,ammo, and or silver/ gold bullion/ silver coins. I'm in Fairhope, Al. Pm me and let me know what type go guns your into. I have some of everything.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Husqvarna that is 15plus years old usually cranks after about 5 pulls, the transmission is stuck in till so you have to drive it to where you are going. I am in Atmore if you see you are willing to take on a project. if interested send me a pm

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Z, my tiller crapped out a couple of years ago and I spent $150 and countless trips to the small engine parts store trying to repair the old B&S engine, to no avail. So for $99 I went to Harbor Freight and bought a new 6hp chicom engine that has worked flawlessly for 3 years. It bolted right in place, the pulley fit perfectly and off to the races.

It is a front tine, will work you to death but you're welcome to borrow it if you don't find one.

Rick

Z28931

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Pam" is a lot of woman. Keep in mind that my tiller is from the 60's or 70's and modern engines are much smaller. Who knows if it will work or not. Honestly it's time for me to be real tight with money as work dries up in the fall and winter for me. I'm really looking to trade a gun or guns and ammo for one,

Latest posts

Top Bottom