• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

seeker55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Location
    Fairhope,Alabama
    Need Mosin Nagant fore end section of stock for repairs. This needs to be the older type with the screws to hold on the sling slot covers and needs to be Russian. Model 91, 91/30, Dragoon or Cossack should work. I am trying to work with something otherwise unrepairable as i don't want to cut up a repairable stock. I am trying to repair a rare model 1907 carbine and would consider a stock or stock set for this. Could possibly use a Model 91/38 or a 91/59 stock set as long as the sling slot are the old style.

seeker55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need Mosin Nagant fore end section of stock for repairs. This needs to be the older type with the screws to hold on the sling slot covers and needs to be Russian. Model 91, 91/30, Dragoon or Cossack should work. I am trying to work with something otherwise unrepairable as i don't want to cut up a repairable stock. I am trying to repair a rare model 1907 carbine and would consider a stock or stock set for this. Could possibly use a Model 91/38 or a 91/59 stock set as long as the sling slot are the old style.
    Bump

seeker55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump

Top Bottom