• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a new bolt action rifle as a home for a new scope I just received in a trade.
    Looking for .300WM, .270WBY, .270, and open to other calibers. But those are some calibers I wouldn't mind adding to the collection.
    Not really looking in a certain price/value range, I just need a home for this Swarovski. I have a bit of cash, but would prefer to trade. I've got all kinds of goodies I could part with - lots of fishing tackle, yeti coolers, crossbow, Leupold VX-R scope, etc... So if anyone has a rifle in good shape that they don't use and want to talk a trade, let me know what you might need and let's see if we can work something out.
    Happy new year to all!!

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    95 views and nobody even wants to talk about a trade? Wow, I figured I could at least get some oddball offers...
    I'll keep my eyes peeled, and y'all let me know if you have something you want to trade.

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since I've already owned two different 7mmRemMag rifles (one of them was actually a Savage), that caliber isn't at the top of my list. But let me know how much you think the rifle is worth, and what you might need in trade - maybe we can work something out.
    Pictures would be great! Get in touch with me through a PM Nd I can give you my email address or phone number to send pictures if you like.
    Thanks for looking!

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Which 111 is it? I think there are several options. Stainless barrel? Wood or synthetic stock?

gkmac54

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    twill, i have a 1966 Fabrique Nationale (Browning) 300 win mag i have had since 1982. mauser action. good condition. great shooter. heavy at 10 lbs. took several mule deer, elk and moose in utah in the 80's. broke it out last year for a buddy who took a couple deer and pig and functioned flawlessly. would prefer cash but we can discuss trades if you are interested in an older rifle.

Attachments

• DSC00332.jpg
      DSC00332.jpg
      52.3 KB · Views: 239
    • DSC00330.JPG
      DSC00330.JPG
      45.8 KB · Views: 239

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, what a cool rifle!
    Seem like it might be a bit more on the collector's side than what I'm looking for.
    Like I said earlier, I'd prefer to find a common ground on trade. But what would your cash price be for the gun?
    (Scope not needed)
    Thanks!

gkmac54

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Far from a collectors piece, but a hell of a gun. The stock has some aesthetic issues we can look over if you are interested. We would also need to look at your scope fitment. This is the rifle I purchased your leupold for 2 years ago and it did not fit. These rilfes were made in 3 different grades and this is the lowest grade made (Field, select and safari... I think) . FMV is under 400 bucks, scope not included. we would be in the low 300s based on stock shape. IF you still come over to Orange beach.... let me know and you can stop by. i am on Perdido Key just down from Flora Bama.

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    flnavarre, I think I'm going to pass on that 300. It is definitely a cool gun (the Mauser action intrigues me), but it doesn't really fit what I'm looking to do right now. I think I want to stick with a synthetic stock, and a stainless barrel if possible.
    I'll keep it in the back of my mind though, I might just outright buy the gun from you at another time. But for now, I'm going to keep with my hunt for a lighter synthetic stock gun.

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had some intersting leads, but haven't found the right rifle yet.
    Still looking.

rebel32

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not sure if ur still lookin but i have a 1950 remington 722 bolt .257 roberts a nice flat and fast round great for huntin for youth adult whom ever package.jpg this is it and all it comes with looking to get 500 for it

Attachments

• package.jpg
      package.jpg
      90.1 KB · Views: 41

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Rifle for sale / trade?

95 views and nobody even wants to talk about a trade? Wow, I figured I could at least get some oddball offers...
    I'll keep my eyes peeled, and y'all let me know if you have something you want to trade.

I have a "like new" Rem. 700 Tactical in .223 / 5.56 mm cal. Comes with a Pentax 3x9x50mm scope with steel rings and bases. Also has a bipod...all new. Story is the lady bought this as a gift but....wrong caliber for him! UGH!

I'd like to sell it so I can shop for a crossbow, etc. Joe K @ 850-501-4692

Top Bottom