• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ItemIm looking for a Beretta 92D. DAO. I am not interested in an FS model.

Locationgulf breeze

Contact InfoPM me or reply to thread.

PriceIm not looking to lowball anyone but I'm not going to pay more than I can get one for on gunbroker/LGS.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just curious but why a D model? People really hate them so you should find one cheap.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because my dad was a police officer, and he had a D model. I convinced him to sell it because I didnt like it. And he seems sad, and misses it. And now I feel bad for convincing him to sell it. So even though I know I have no chance of finding his actual firearm, and it wont be the same as before, I think that finding another one will be ok.

I imagine people dont like the D model because of the trigger pull, being DAO and all. But thats not whats at stake here. He bought a 1911, and even though its what he wanted, he waxes poetic about his 92D. So lets make this happen guys.

Last edited:

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still on the hunt for one of these. I know one of you has one collecting dust in the safe. Lets make a deal. I got $300 for the right one.

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The 92d I've handled have, honestly, some of the best dao triggers I've handled. Some revolvers that are tuned are better, and the way smith and Wesson did the half cock in thier 3rd gens are shorter. But for a full pull hammer fired seminautonib double action, they are not bad at all.

Of course, I like a double action and I'm wierd. Gander mountain has Atlanta of trade ins. Many have "custom" polish jobs and hand engraving.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can't bring myself to spend more on a used, beat to shit pistol when I can get a cheaper one brand new from buds. But maybe make them an offer next time your through there. Worse they can say is no. Best case is they ban you from the store, and you won't be tempted to over pay at that place again.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought one from Gander about 9 months ago. It does have night sights that still work which increases the value. It shoots great, am I am happy for it. I would be happier at a 399 not 499 but that is life sometimes.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it came with just the one, but I have a dozen factory Beretta mags so that was not an issue for me. No box either, though they rustled something up for me to use to leave the store with. BTW the trigger pull is great. I can do some of my best shooting with that gun.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes I was impressed with the trigger on the one I dry fired. Not my favorite dao trigger, but reeeeeaAaaaalllllyyyyy good for a true double action.

Urban have you had any luck finding one for yor dad? Maybe try calling interstate pawn in pensacola, they had a 96d there for somewhere in the 4s, the night sites were dea dish though. Well, and it was a 40(hurl)

Top Bottom