HD Tactical

Want to Buy: A really nice 22lr, Long range setup, Optics & Bull Barrel, etc...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Let me know what you have via pics and description. I am interested in a 125 yard + super accurate 22lr configuration and definitely unique. Let me know what you have and your asking price. I want very nice grade stuff only and ready to roll. The more personal the build the better I like them. Brand, age or configuration is totally up in the air. This one is for me personally and I will be choosy; but I will pay for it if I like it alot. I look forward to seeing what is out there.

Last edited:

teamr2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check out Volquartsen, Anschutz, Kimber, and some of the high end CZ rifles. I went with a Volquartsen Superlight and it is insane in the accuracy department. I shoot Eley club, subsonic, and target loads out of it and you can "paint" smiley faces on a target at 100 yards if there is no wind. Mine is not for sale but you can find them on Gunbroker. I was going to build my own but when I added up everything, it seemed more cost effective to buy a high end rifle as the resale would end up being better. VQ makes some truly unbelievable weapons. I ended up getting one of their Scorpion 22lr pistols as well. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Slot Pursuit

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can build these 10/22's for about $1200 with carbon fiber barrel. Cheaper if you go with steel barrel cheaper scope. I build them for squirrel hunting.

Attachments

• IMAG0051.jpg
      IMAG0051.jpg
      191.3 KB · Views: 127
    • IMAG0048.jpg
      IMAG0048.jpg
      191.8 KB · Views: 128

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Flipparker

I paid $250 for a 10/22. Put on a Hogue stock and a garden mountain bull barrel and millet optics for under $500. I can pop 200yard targets no problem. I put it all together in about 1/2 hr. good luck with you search.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Went with a pre-built Ruger, 10-22 total custom, 2 different stocks all top of the line. I will post pics when it arrives. Really cool gun. Thanks for all the comments and help guys. Again, great job to GCGF for providing a platform to be informed!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom