• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Negative ghost rider we called that sucking the liberal tit on the Democratic hawg and getting taxpayers to bail you out for debt you should have never took for your useless arts degree. You can always work three jobs like the rest of us did and and pay your bills unless you are too good for that ? Maybe you think everything is owed to you and you don’t have to work YOUR ASS OFF to achieve your dreams ?
    Perhaps we have a communication problem? I'm retelling the American Tale of a poor Polish Farmer that served as a Paratrooper in WWII. His father passed away when the tattoo branding on his arm turned gangrenous while he was a slave laborer in the copper mines of forced NAZIS labor. He had to pay for the transportation of the other members of his family to get to this country. They all had to earn their citizenship legally. All of them paid taxes until the day they died. Sounds like a life of privilege to me. YMMV.

ccc

Master
    Perhaps we have a communication problem? I'm retelling the American Tale of a poor Polish Farmer that served as a Paratrooper in WWII. His father passed away when the tattoo branding on his arm turned gangrenous while he was a slave laborer in the copper mines of forced NAZIS labor. He had to pay for the transportation of the other members of his family to get to this country. They all had to earn their citizenship legally. All of them paid taxes until the day they died. Sounds like a life of privilege to me.
    We all can tell stories of sacrifice thru our generations, the fact is at some point the work ethic stopped and EXPECTATION of government should take care of me crept in. Where do you stand ?????

M118LR

Master
    We all can tell stories of sacrifice thru our generations, the fact is at some point the work ethic stopped and EXPECTATION of government should take care of me crept in. Where do you stand ?????
    I listened to JFK, but I may have got the meaning wrong? Sometimes one must decide what their country can do for them. So instead of taking the free pass to the Academy that others in my family had earned for me during WWII & Korea, I enlisted. Took the easy route to promotion, UDT, but that cushie route ended in 83 with the disbandment. So I chose to become a NSW AIRR NAC CAC. SAWMAN and I joked about folks that didn't have double digit class numbers. Sired 3 daughters that sacrificed their childhoods to the needs of the Navy, and put them all through college on my dime. Since I am the last Male left in the direct line, I've inherited the entire collective wealth of all those poor immigrants labors. Yup I've lived the privileged life sucking off Uncle Sam's nipple. Of course there was a couple of physical requirements Uncle Sam required to make the grade, but they pale in comparison to the rewards of living off the government payroll. Try it for at least a couple decades, VA Medical Care is way better than regular working folks comprehend.LOL. Then I spent another 25 years like other common folk working for the Big Orange Box. Still doing it, but on the little bus route. This is where I stand. Yet I feel I've earned my keep, but as taxpayers it's up to Y'all?

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    I listened to JFK, but I may have got the meaning wrong? Sometimes one must decide what their country can do for them. So instead of taking the free pass to the Academy that others in my family had earned for me during WWII & Korea, I enlisted. Took the easy route to promotion, UDT, but that cushie route ended in 83 with the disbandment. So I chose to become a NSW AIRR NAC CAC. SAWMAN and I joked about folks that didn't have double digit class numbers. Sired 3 daughters that sacrificed their childhoods to the needs of the Navy, and put them all through college on my dime. Since I am the last Male left in the direct line, I've inherited the entire collective wealth of all those poor immigrants labors. Yup I've lived the privileged life sucking off Uncle Sam's nipple. Of course there was a couple of physical requirements Uncle Sam required to make the grade, but they pale in comparison to the rewards of living off the government payroll. Try it for at least a couple decades, VA Medical Care is way better than regular working folks comprehend.LOL. Then I spent another 25 years as like other common folk working for the Big Orange Box. Still doing it, but on the little bus route. This is where I stand. Yet I feel I've earned my keep, but as taxpayers it's up to Y'all?
    So your entire sale is you and your families military career ? Really ? You know we all served ? WE DONT CARE !!! You served, cool, so did I and many others, who cares, no one owes you anything !!!! What is at stake is THIS COUNTRY !!!!! So you served, at the end of the day democracy is at stake !!!!!

M118LR

Master
    So your entire sale is you and your families military career ? Really ? You know we all served ? WE DONT CARE !!! You served, cool, so did I and many others, who cares, no one owes you anything !!!! What is at stake is THIS COUNTRY !!!!! So you served, at the end of the day democracy is at stake !!!!!
    Sounds like you been listening to Just JOE. Democracy will continue regardless of the results of this election, so long as those involved remember that it is the peaceful transfer of power that makes this Republic the envy of the rest of the World. JMHO.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    i don't subscribe to anything on Twitter...but that just sounds like a mean Tweet... brought on by the frenzy that the news media reports about a regular guy doing good things

MarkS

Master
    Red all the way but not everyone had the same idea yesterday it would seem

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    was always the case that the Washington uniparty was going to rig the elections against Trump-aligned candidates. The Swamp was not interested in victories for candidates like Blake Masters and Kari Lake in Arizona, Herschel Walker in Georgia, Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania — and it was not interested in the continued careers of “troublemakers” like Lauren Boebert and Ron Johnson. Notice that almost all of those races are currently “too close to call” this morning — or called for the Democrat long before the votes could be counted.
    Democrats needed to disrupt the Republican vote in Arizona to stop Masters and Lake — and what a coincidence! — the machines go down in the red precincts of Maricopa County and keep working elsewhere!
    Democrats needed to disrupt the Republican vote to stop Lee Zeldin in New York — and what a coincidence! — the machines go down in Suffolk County!
    That’s Lee Zeldin’s hometown.
    A day after the election, the corporate media is telling you that “late arriving mail-in ballots” are still to be counted in order to decide elections in Arizona, Nevada, and elsewhere.

Carl

Master
    Glad its over im ready to get back to 5.00 gas and the removal of the American middle class.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom