• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    OMG, is there a middle of the road honest media outlet? Swapping between CNN & FOX I feel like I'm listening to Friday Night HS football swapping between HS Radio Stations. How about a DRAGNET Network, the facts just the facts? Is it time to quote Deion, "look at the scoreboard."

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    I absentee vote. The only down side is I don't get the cool sticker.
    They don't call it absentee anymore.
    They call it Vote by mail.
    Either way a done deal.
    Rs all the way down!

M118LR

Master
    I absentee vote. The only down side is I don't get the cool sticker.
    They don't call it absentee anymore.
    They call it Vote by mail.
    Either way a done deal.
    Rs all the way down!
    Sounds a bit simplistic to me. I'd rather vote for the candidate most aligned with my circumstances. GMA leans Republican yet she decided to kick Rubio out of office, I lean Democratic yet I liked Rubio more than the opposition. But perhaps that's why we are Independents? We swing our votes to who we feel best represents our interests. Novel concept? But reelected failures are a voting failure. JMHO.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    OMG, is there a middle of the road honest media outlet? Swapping between CNN & FOX I feel like I'm listening to Friday Night HS football swapping between HS Radio Stations. How about a DRAGNET Network, the facts just the facts? Is it time to quote Deion, "look at the scoreboard."
    Oann is the closest thing I think.

Try frankspeech.com
    They aren't a major outlet but they cover stories the mainstream don't or won't. Its worth suplementing what you already like with.

M118LR

Master
    Oann is the closest thing I think.

Try frankspeech.com
    They aren't a major outlet but they cover stories the mainstream don't or won't. Its worth suplementing what you already like with.
    I'll look into it, no promises. Still feel that the scoreboard is the most accurate finger on the pulse of America. JMHO.

M118LR

Master
    It's time to watch CNN with the volume turned off. But Thrump lost to just JOE, so the folks in the red best not push their chips in just yet. He may be Vice Pres if Desantis allows. But if Desantis doesn't carry the day, all RED hope is lost. JMHO.

ccc

Master
    Now what about that LOSER Trump? Didn't he just have disparaging words for Desantis? How Red is your red blood?
    I understand you are looking for a fight, and I hate to disappoint you friend. I am a dyed in the wool REPUBLICAN, as my father before me and his before him. I LOATHE what LIBTARDS have done to this country. So now we do our civic duty and DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!

M118LR

Master
    I understand you are looking for a fight, and I hate to disappoint you friend. I am a dyed in the wool REPUBLICAN, as my father before me and his before him. I LOATHE what LIBTARDS have done to this country. So now we do our civic duty and DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!
    Just wondering why I need to pay a higher percentage of my wages to Uncle Sam than the Multimillion dollar company that pays me by the hour for my labors? Sounds like taxation without representation to me! Sound familiar?

ccc

Master
    Just wondering why I need to pay a higher percentage of my wages to Uncle Sam than the Multimillion dollar company that pays me by the hour for my labors? Sounds like taxation without representation to me! Sound familiar?
    Just wondering why I need to lose a higher portion of my retirement investments, pay more for my fuel and my groceries, so I can bail out POS LOSERS that took out student loans with no intentions of paying them back ?????

M118LR

Master
    Just wondering why I need to lose a higher portion of my retirement investments, pay more for my fuel and my groceries, so I can bail out POS LOSERS that took out student loans with no intentions of paying them back ?????
    Dang it, didn't WE once call that an investment in America's future. Didn't we give those same benefits to Service Members that weren't even American Citizens with the GI Bill and VA Home Loans? Now I can't defend the War on fossil fuels, I believe that we should use everything available to our best interest. But perhaps you should reallocate those retirement funds to reflect the current market? About the groceries, how long have we underpaid American Farmers?

ccc

Master
    Dang it, didn't WE once call that an investment in America's future. Didn't we give those same benefits to Service Members that weren't even American Citizens with the GI Bill and VA Home Loans? Now I can't defend the War on fossil fuels, I believe that we should use everything available to our best interest. But perhaps you should reallocate those retirement funds to reflect the current market? About the groceries, how long have we underpaid American Farmers?
    Negative ghost rider we called that sucking the liberal tit on the Democratic hawg and getting taxpayers to bail you out for debt you should have never took for your useless arts degree. You can always work three jobs like the rest of us did and and pay your bills unless you are too good for that ? Maybe you think everything is owed to you and you don’t have to work YOUR ASS OFF to achieve your dreams ?

Top Bottom