• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone have any experience with these? Ive been checking them out online and they seem to get some good reviews. Was thinking of getting the Sparc or the Strikefire to throw on the AR

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have a Sparc on my AR and a Strikefire on my AK. Lifetime warranty, accurate, great battery life, NV capable, no real complaints so far.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait the thread is back now?! Now the other thread I posted about this thread going missing is gone now... Must have bene a glitch or something..

Thanks Ted I am leaning towards the Sparc.. Where did you purchase yours from if you dont mind me asking?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry Fupagunt, strange things have been happening since we switched hosts, I think we are in a time warp :D

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A buddy of mine threw a set my way of a strikefire and a 4x magnifyer,will let ya know how it is,I am sure these are bad ass because he knows his way around his guns and he has put them on his last 5 a/r's,and just ordered more..

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A buddy of mine threw a set my way of a strikefire and a 4x magnifyer,will let ya know how it is,I am sure these are bad ass because he knows his way around his guns and he has put them on his last 5 a/r's,and just ordered more..
    Damn dude I want friends like yours...

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've had it for about a year and can't remember where I got it from. Both the units still have the original batteries.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I won a pair of Vortex Fury binos in an online contest and I love them. I was so impressed by the quality for the price that I ordered a Strikefire for my AR build. It should be here next week and I can't wait to try it out.

Blackeyes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a stikefire on an AR, its a good piece and does what it should without fuss. I like a bit more field of view than it gives me, but the Eotechs have probably spoiled me in that area.

Pigman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love Vortex and the family (Father/Son). The glass is crystal. I just picked up a set of Viper HD Binoculacrs. Buy what you want from them, if you are not satisfied ( FAPUGRUNT only) I will buy them off you. Always happy to convert another person.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love Vortex and the family (Father/Son). The glass is crystal. I just picked up a set of Viper HD Binoculacrs. Buy what you want from them, if you are not satisfied ( FAPUGRUNT only) I will buy them off you. Always happy to convert another person.
    I actually just picked up the Strikefire combo deal that Primary Arms had for a Black Friday special.. It came with a PA 3x magnifier and I plan on taking it to the range tomorrow and give it a run.. Looks like it is built pretty solid..

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use a magnifier on my eotech and it works great, with a nice flip to the side mount you will really like it.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I actually just picked up the Strikefire combo deal that Primary Arms had for a Black Friday special.. It came with a PA 3x magnifier and I plan on taking it to the range tomorrow and give it a run.. Looks like it is built pretty solid..

I wish that deal was available when I bought mine. The 2x magnifier that comes with the Strikefire is pretty bad.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have the strikefire, just got it on a trade and have not tried it yet...anyone with Aimpoint 9000L as I have one of those too untried...I need a comparison.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to derail here, but there's a Vortex scope for sale at Cash America on S. Navy. I didn't notice what model, it had a mil bdc reticle. Looks new. Call 'em up
    to check the model... It looked alot like a Nikon.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom