• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SLTW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone else get a Ltr. from the VA requesting you take a survey ?

I get them all the time. The latest one is the 1,000,000 veteran health data gathering one. They are trying to establish trends with data to see what health issues are most affecting vets. I think they are 10,000 vets off from the 1,000,000 goal.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The last one I got which was many years ago during the obama era.** was a hard copy from them and was more "data mining" with the questions they asked , and not really concerned about anyone's health and how health issues could be covered by personal health Ins. and not the VA.
    ** I read it as ways to cut VA benefits & health care , so he could buy more votes.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    I get a survey every time I get service. I mostly ignore unless I had a bad experience. Then I give them a taste of what they gave me. It was a rookie VA PA that asked me a personal question I didn't want in my record. Without a second of hesitation I said "no of course not". Moral of story be careful what answers you give because it's going to end up in the file they have on you. In addition, it will have the questioners opinion of you and your response.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems that everyone is looking to build their data base. I don’t respond to any of them. I’ve gotten a couple from from firms that included a crisp $5 bill for my time. I shamelessly spent their money with out sending their questionnaire back.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the first time, was asked my sexual preference ! I told them hetero which is correct but then thinking, should have either not answered or said homo! Why? Because of equity! Homo needs more cause of equity!

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I stopped messing with them when I had a copy of my medical record and they said that they didnt have documentation of my injuries listed and it was in my copy (they sent me) and I would have to appeal and prove that I had said injuries. I did and sent the copies and they said I didnt meet the criteria....lol

Top Bottom