• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I call people all day everyday offering employment in the aviation field and it is the worst I have ever seen it.

I always wanted to fly - I feel sorry for my first set of passengers - I have a couple of hours in the front seat of a de Havilland Beaver - but I did pretty good.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Free Money still going to flow with the new $300 per child/per month Child Care Credit. Dump the kids in child care and go party. Not requirement for it to be child care while people work or go to schòol. Print baby, Print!

The major benefit I’ve gotten out of this past year has been the new customers that I gained after their previous suppliers wouldn’t or couldn’t supply them.
    I don’t qualify for unemployment and I was turned down for the PPE and the small business forgiveness loans.
    With 3 kids, maybe I’ll get this.
    With $300 per week, I’ll buy a new gun, spare parts for it, ammo, and magazines for it every month, that’ll show the guberment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Free Money still going to flow with the new $300 per child/per month Child Care Credit. Dump the kids in child care and go party. Not requirement for it to be child care while people work or go to schòol. Print baby, Print!
    Not sure where you can find childcare for 300 a month... One of the reasons I work first shift and wife works 2nd. :)

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hackney warehouse in East Milton is hiring as fast as folks walk in the door.
    Of course, the job sucks, the management sucks, and the pay sucks...
    which is why few stay for very long...lol

I finally figured out how much they were underpaying me, so I'm elsewhere myself ;)

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mechanics, A&P, Avionics, structures, I was a sheet metal guy till I tore my arm up lifting a 47 blade in Afghanistan and can’t shoot rivets anymore
    I have been working since Ive been 17... But Im always ok hearing about other opportunities. :)

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Govs handing out more $ to those who don't want to work than what a lot of former generations are getting in Social Security built on lower minimum/wages. The fact that these things total higher than most States minimum wage leaves no incentive for lower scale workers to rejoin the work force. Hell, they even eliminated the requirement to look for work and submit applications. Freebee gravy train with better handouts than other communist countries.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mechanics, A&P, Avionics, structures, I was a sheet metal guy till I tore my arm up lifting a 47 blade in Afghanistan and can’t shoot rivets anymore
    I’m a structures guy, work at Hurlburt on C-130’s...its slim pickin‘s on finding help now. Essential workers...admin types got to work from home in their PJ’s for around a year, must be nice.

Boardfeet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gold ring in Milton is hiring. Beer distributor hiring drivers and warehouse people.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seen a sign on the door to Lowes that said Now Hiring, speak to any associate and you will be interviewed immediately. I'm in the commercial roofing business and we cant find any help. We offer health insurance, and vacation with top pay. It's never been this bad. When that roof that use to cost $30,000 jumps to $55,000 in less than a years it will be because of a major labor shortage. I can't compete with the government and them stimulus checks.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Paying People to NOT WORK... is pure Suicide for any country... Wait til it catches up to us ALL. Its gonna get ugly.

Yep. Once folks have to start paying their bills again, their credit is shot, and they have a huge hole on their resume where they did nothing, it won't go well. Wait until all the landlords demand all the back rent they are owed. I predict a huge rise in unemployable/homeless, a new clas of people no one will rent remedied by senseless housing loans to those that can't afford them, followed by another recession. Say hello to government housing, on steroids.

Top Bottom