• mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uberti Cattleman 45

Crestview

Call/Text 850-398-2802

$800 FIRM

I have a cowboy gun and all the extras for sale. It is a Uberti Cattleman 5 1/2" barrel. Has been duracoated black matte. Has 45 LC and 45 ACP cylinders. Comes with the following. Cowboy belt and holster, approx 300 rds of 45 LC ammo (200 rds reloads, but reloads are top quality from my uncle before he passed and he was always very careful with his reloads), 300+ rds of 45 ACP, several hundred cases of brass (mixed, 45 LC and 45 ACP), 500 Winchester Lg pistol primers, Lee 45 LC dies, 1 unopened 1 lb can of titegroup powder. Everything you need to start shooting and reloading for this firearm except a press, scale and minor things like that. I estimate the value of this to be over $1200. I am asking $800 cash, no trades. Please do not offer me less, I will not entertain any offers, even $799. I know what I have is well worth what I am asking. Thanks. Call or text 850-398-2802. If I do not answer right away please be patient. I sleep odd hours. Located in Crestview and will deliver a reasonable distance IF you are a serious buyer. Don't ask me to bring it to you so you can kick the tires please. Thanks. Mike.

Attachments

• IMG_3320.JPG
      IMG_3320.JPG
      52.7 KB · Views: 182
    • IMG_3321.JPG
      IMG_3321.JPG
      43 KB · Views: 181
    • IMG_3322.JPG
      IMG_3322.JPG
      45.9 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Top Bottom