• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JackH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just wanted to make a post since I know there are a fair amount of dealers and guys that do private sales on here. If this needs to go somewhere else Mods/Admins I'm sorry. My house was broken into Saturday night and the thieves got away with my nightstand gun and my carry piece.

Guns that were stolen:

Black Gen 3 Glock 17 w/ Surefire x300 Ultra Serial: SVH389
    Black Gen 4 Glock 27 w/ Left handed MTAC Minotaur CC holster Serial: UFT456

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am so thankful I live in the country now....very sorry to hear of your breakin, I am sure everyone will keep an eye out for them...

myrtle grove used to be a nice place to live....

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just wanted to make a post since I know there are a fair amount of dealers and guys that do private sales on here. If this needs to go somewhere else Mods/Admins I'm sorry. My house was broken into Saturday night and the thieves got away with my nightstand gun and my carry piece.

Guns that were stolen:

Black Gen 3 Glock 17 w/ Surefire x300 Ultra Serial: SVH389
    Black Gen 4 Glock 27 w/ Left handed MTAC Minotaur CC holster Serial: UFT456

Could this ad be one of yours??????

http://www.armslist.com/posts/4312354/pensacola-florida-handguns-for-sale--glock-27-gen-4

JackH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are NRA, did you sign up for the free NRA firearm insurance up to $2500.00?

Homeowners insurance is covering it.

Thanks for that armslist link, not mine however. They got the G27 in my MTAC Minotaur, didnt bother taking the box.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If your "NRA" Never 2 much weapon insurance, $2500.00 no cost to U

NRA Endorsed Property & Casualty Insurance Program Administered by Lockton Affinity, LLC. Copyright © 2010
    P.O. Box 410679, Kansas City, Missouri 64141 | (877) NRA-3006 | nrains@locktonaffinity.com

All coverage descriptions are a summary and not complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions in the master policy on file at NRA Headquarters.
    NRA Member dues or contributions are not used for this promotion, program or any other related expenses.

Thank you for activating your NRA endorsed $2,500 No Cost ArmsCare Insurance. This is a confirmation that your coverage has been activated.
    Policy Holder: We recommend printing this page for your records and keeping it with other important financial papers.Is $2,500 enough to cover your valuable firearms and accessories? For many NRA members it is not. ArmsCare Plus provides NRA members with protection for their firearms and accessories up to $1,000,000 in coverage.

ArmsCare Plus Firearms InsuranceClick here to review your current ArmsCare Firearm Insurance coverage. »Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We're happy to help!

Email: nrains@locktonaffinity.com

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Top Bottom