• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'm with the Cruz
    Not quite unstoppable, not if a journalist can stop him. Funny part is that she didn't do it herself, she just gave her the IP from which to pull and spin the thread with which to hang himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CNN (Live) just reported trump wanted Fox to pay $5 Mil for his "Charities" to show up at the debate. Fox told him there would not be an exchange of money and it was unethical. Sounds just like the Clinton Foundation. Fits Trump and Clinton ethics. Not only can trump be bought, he gladly names his price.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Trump made 6 mill for the Vets and Fox had the 2nd lowest watched debate, the lightweights had a ho-hum night and all is well . IOWA has not picked the winner in 20 years so Monday will mean nothing really

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    She asked some tough questions last night, and all the grown ups answered with grace and poise, something Trump lacks, it was a refreshing change of pace that allowed for a prudent and productive debate.
    I predict that The American people realize this and it will show on Monday.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    From what I saw the mods suck as usual, just like Cruz said all they did was try to cause bickering and not get to the substantial points. 2nd lowest watched debate should tell you something,

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Their job is to get the candidates to compare and contrast. They did dig on Ted for a while, but he gracefully made a slight joke of it, and kept going. Donald would've shouted, pouted and stormed off like a child. Good riddance. Over and out, we'll let the votes speak for themselves.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then there's this...
    Donald Trump counter-programmed Thursday's GOP primary debate with his own prime time event. So whose show scored a bigger audience?

Answer: Fox's debate. But it was the second lowest rated debate of the season. So Trump is certain to take credit for hurting the channel's total viewership.

The first hour of Fox's Trump-less debate had an 8.4 household rating, according to early Nielsen data on so-called metered markets.

This means 8.4% of American homes with TV sets were watching the face-off.

The second hour had an 8.3 rating, which means the audience was loyal even though Trump was absent.

By comparison, two of the cable channels that showed parts of Trump's event, CNN and MSNBC, had about a quarter of Fox's audience combined
    http://www.crossroadstoday.com/story/31089823/who-won-the-ratings-race-fox-news-or-donald-trump

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your personal jabs are childish just like trumps. I am anti trump and the link shows the hypocrisy. Sure he's doing whats best for his business BUT HE SLAMS OTHER COMPANIES FOR DOING THE SAME THING TO PROMOTE HIMSELF.

Trying to head off the arguments you'll probably receive for being anti-Trump. Same arguments I've received for saying that between Trump and a Democrat, I have no one I can vote for unless I drop my conscience at the door.

woods

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cruz is the establishments "trojan horse" I do not believe he believes a word that comes out of his mouth . just a opportunist career politician who could hit the left or right talking points whatever it took to get elected and be a , well, career politician. I do not trust his fat ass as far as I could throw him. Speaking of fat asses, I will say this, Cristy has a mind of mush but does have part of a spine. Imagine that a politician with a backbone. The rest are P.C. gutless, non-vertebrae's, IMO

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cruz is the establishments "trojan horse" I do not believe he believes a word that comes out of his mouth . just a opportunist career politician who could hit the left or right talking points whatever it took to get elected and be a , well, career politician. I do not trust his fat ass as far as I could throw him. Speaking of fat asses, I will say this, Cristy has a mind of mush but does have part of a spine. Imagine that a politician with a backbone. The rest are P.C. gutless, non-vertebrae's, IMO

He hits the left's talking points? Lol! You say that Cruz sides with the left when he needs to, and then you praise Christie? NEW JERSEY CHRIS CHRISTIE? Hahahahahahaha!

I still can't understand how anyone thinks Cruz is with the establishment. The establishment has hated Cruz from his time in Texas, before he was a senator. They've attacked him from day one in he senate. Bitch McConnell hates him. The establishment is warming up to Trump.

Cruz is the anti-establishment candidate from day one. Disagree with his policies all you want but claiming he is with the establishment or that the establishment is with him is totally ridiculous.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah that is true, Cruz is anti establishment if anything. Sorta like Trump w/o the bluster and money. I know Cruz would appoint conservative to SCOTUS, I do not know who trump will appoing, his sister is a judge and very liberal. SCOTUS appointees are my main concern.

woods

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone but Trump gets elected the very next day the head of big gov. agencys will start booking their rooms in Vegas , the lobbyist will start reserving the cruise ships , the unions and lawyers will schedule the cocktail partys and the main stream media will all laugh at America., I other words business as usual. If that what you want fine go vote for one of them

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I absolutely loved the way Fiorina SLAMMED Hillary. She said it like it was. The toughest I have seen anybody be on Hillary.

Don't really understand why the Repubs keep saying what a bad POTUS BroBamma is/was. Who cares(unless they tie Hillary to him),he is gone. The direct fight should be against Hillary. That is who we MUST keep out of the White House. Paul brought up Bill and Monica last night which was super IMO. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Drudge **POLL** WHO IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PICK FOR PRESIDENT? This is not one of those 400-600 people polls

TRUMP 61.84% (508,383 votes)

CRUZ 18.81% (154,610 votes)

RUBIO 7.51% (61,734 votes)

PAUL 5.25% (43,127 votes)

KASICH 1.42% (11,693 votes)

CARSON 1.36% (11,189 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.17% (9,640 votes)

FIORINA 1.08% (8,891 votes)

BUSH 1.04% (8,540 votes)

HUCKABEE 0.28% (2,291 votes)

SANTORUM 0.24% (2,030 votes)

Total Votes: 822,128

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She asked some tough questions last night, and all the grown ups answered with grace and poise, something Trump lacks, it was a refreshing change of pace that allowed for a prudent and productive debate.
    I predict that The American people realize this and it will show on Monday.

Check out the latest Vegas odds on who wins the Republican Primary.

Trump -$250
    Rubio +$225
    Cruz +$1000
    Bush +$1400

So you would have to lay down $250 at this point to win a $100 on Trump. On Cruz a $1000 bet today will payout $10,000 if he takes the nomination. That same $1000 on Trump would only pay out a measly $400.

I propose you put down this week's $1000 dollar firearms fun money on Cruz. If he comes through for you buy a full-auto machine gun with the winnings, legally with appropriate tax stamps of course. We'll have a party and bring the ammo to shoot up everyone's Make America Great Hats they will be too ashamed to wear anymore. I'll snatch up some Hillary for President signs I see along the way to shoot up as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom