• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    More political theater, bluster and histrionics- not impressed with Gaetz
    At times I like his words, and often enjoy the delivery, but still can't get past doubting he has the conviction/means to actually win the fights he threatens. Yes, I'll grant, one guy in that DC quagmire can't do much all alone, and he's only got a handful that'll openly side with him, let alone assume risk on his behalf.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I watched (i think) Guns n gadgets stream the entire hearing. Un cut. It was a grueling 3.5 hours, but if you want to know where we are as a country on the gun issue, watch it!
    Jaw dropping division, with a couple on our side throwing olive branches....

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched a few YouTube videos of various congressmen questioning atf director Dettlebach during these hearings. Rep. Andy Biggs brought up how the the atf went and harassed an ffl for a gun used in a homicide in Mexico. The ffl sold a firearm to an atf agent during their “fast and furious” operation and the gun was traced back to the ffl
    Gee, I wonder how the gun ended up in Mexico?
    I also watched the one where Rep. Thomas Massie asked about complying with the new pistol brace rules and to my surprise the atf director said (under oath) that the brace could simply be removed and kept separate (not destroyed) from the buffer tube. When asked about “constructive intent” for those who do that to comply he became very unclear with his answer.
    Another great video of the hearings was Rep. Wesley Hunt making a lot of good points.I do not know how to imbed these videos, sorry. The hearings may or may not accomplish anything but they at least make people (who were not aware) aware of the corruption past and present.
    C’mon man, it’s simple! Don’t infringe.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately the political establishment are on one side or the other. The other side doesn’t care how ridiculous some of their arguments are or how technically impossible they are. Facts don’t matter.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately the political establishment are on one side or the other. The other side doesn’t care how ridiculous some of their arguments are or how technically impossible they are. Facts don’t matter.
    Yep. IMO, you display the Second Amendment on the big screen, as written, and challenge the control freaks to Constitutionally justify anything and everything they have implemented in the past, and are advocating now. For each instance they cannot Constitutionally justify, charges should be filed ASAP, plus the process to repeal should begin.

The real issue/problem is, the "right" doesn't appear to understand/use (care about?) the Constitution to their advantage, leaving the impression they condone/favor the unconstitutional option. Seems to me the "right" doesn't "win" for lack of effective strategy/tactics.

Looks to me like they don't wanna win. Their actions/results don't sync with the words they use on us. IMO, we're being told what they think we wanna hear, and they have no intent to deliver.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Congressional “Field Hearing” in Shalimar earlier today. Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene presiding, and amongst the witnesses was Miles, sitting next to Brandon Herrera.

Miles speaks at timestamp 35:20.

Holy crap man and I missed it!
    Give us more warning next time ;)

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Amazing. And the fella speaking before Miles is the owner of Gulf Coast Gun in Milton. I got to think he has the ATF watching him like a hawk b/c he is not shy about speaking out on his feelings about them and the rest of the government.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Amazing. And the fella speaking before Miles is the owner of Gulf Coast Gun in Milton. I got to think he has the ATF watching him like a hawk b/c he is not shy about speaking out on his feelings about them and the rest of the government.
    Yeh, he can be kinda over the top sometimes.
    It’s one thing to be honest with your feelings but I don’t know that I would poke the bear, especially with Biden’s agenda.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yes it is. Been that way for a couple of years now. It’s a fact.
    Everybody needs to speak up and quit playing our oppressors game. The only way We The People win is if we quit playing. God Bless Gulf Coast Guns and their speaking up, but I'll never buy a gun from an FFL ever again as long as I can help it. The entire FFL process from start to finish is registration and its ALL illegal infringement on our God given and constitutionally affirmed birthrights

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom