• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Looking for someone with a tractor w/ front end loader to spread " top soil / brown dirt " preferably in lower Santa Rosa county {Milton area}. A disk to break up the fill dirt that turns "harder than a whores heart" would be preferable .

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Are you trying to grub off (remove grass topsoil) and loosen up the existing too? How Many truck loads of dirt do you have?

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lil'skeet is as honest and stand up as anyone I know. Would use him for my needs.
    1. FLORIDA is not a location as far as I'm concerned . If he is afraid of sky blue drones and spy satellites , maybe he shouldn't be on public forums.
    2. If he saw my location , and was near and he offered a service WHY didn't he say so in the beginning ?
    3. He may A OK , I just don't deal { buy , sell, trade or give away } with anyone that doesn't put a good location in their on screen profile

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1. FLORIDA is not a location as far as I'm concerned . If he is afraid of sky blue drones and spy satellites , maybe he shouldn't be on public forums.
    2. If he saw my location , and was near and he offered a service WHY didn't he say so in the beginning ?
    3. He may A OK , I just don't deal { buy , sell, trade or give away } with anyone that doesn't put a good location in their on screen profile
    You're funny. If I were afraid of any of the above I wouldn't have a federal license to manufactured and sell firearms. I'm in Holt, Florida 32564. I was going to offer to help you as I've done with as many decent people as I am able to. Especially folks on this site. Good luck in your endeavors my friend.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Missed it, i DON'T COMMUNICATE / DEAL WITH ANYONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A SPECIFIC PHYSICAL LOCATION IN THEIR ON SCREEN PROFILE

If you think a location on a profile means anything you’re delusional. I guarantee my location doesn’t match where I’m located most days and yet had I offered you would have communicated and dealt with me because you knew where I was based on an arbitrary location in my profile. Makes no sense. Not to mention your post was simply rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olga_vnyc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for recommendation for the place to program the second key for Ford F-150 as DIY did not work with the key I have got from ebay.

Top Bottom