• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    All kidding aside, one of my coworkers had it touch down damn near his front yard. No serious injuries but crap torn up for sure.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I drove down Jack Springs road on Sunday on my way back from Stagecoach Cafe in Stockton. A mobile home park just north of the Poarch complex got walloped.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All kidding aside, one of my coworkers had it touch down damn near his front yard. No serious injuries but crap torn up for sure.
    If you are talking about the Holt one, it touched down, jumped up the hill and then back down for a little bit. A buddy of mine lives near there and I went over to help him cut down trees and we helped out a few people cut stuff down off of their place.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So now my meth will be in short supply?
    The people of holt appreciate your sympathy.
    Considering I helped a family cut debris out of their yard as well as others given I have the tools and the time to help those with situations like this because I've been through several tornados, yes they seemed appreciative. Even pitched back a couple beers and we sat around and laughed. Maybe you should have been there to see. Next time we shall film it for you. :)

Fortunately no major injury with this one, it was a baby one. Anything can be rebuilt. I've seen MUCH worse, so yea we all can laugh a little bit to ease over the situation. They did, thanks for the input tho, TJ.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Considering I helped a family cut debris out of their yard as well as others given I have the tools and the time to help those with situations like this because I've been through several tornados, yes they seemed appreciative. Even pitched back a couple beers and we sat around and laughed. Maybe you should have been there to see. Next time we shall film it for you. :)

Fortunately no major injury with this one, it was a baby one. Anything can be rebuilt. I've seen MUCH worse, so yea we all can laugh a little bit to ease over the situation. They did, thanks for the input tho, TJ.
    Read your initial post. You're painting me in the wrong colors here. It's great you helped, but there was no mention of you planning to offer a hand, only a derogatory comment. I wonder if they would want your help if they knew what you think of them?
    Do not call me by my name. You do not know me.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Read your initial post. You're painting me in the wrong colors here. It's great you helped, but there was no mention of you planning to offer a hand, only a derogatory comment. I wonder if they would want your help if they knew what you think of them?
    Do not call me by my name. You do not know me.
    I'm well aware of what I said, it probably would make you feel better knowing I heard that joke from the people that lived there.

Now, carry along before you report me for something honest. :)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    You
    I'm well aware of what I said, it probably would make you feel better knowing I heard that joke from the people that lived there.

You've got one for everything don't you? I've never ignored anyone but you're the first. Congrats.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    If you are talking about the Holt one, it touched down, jumped up the hill and then back down for a little bit. A buddy of mine lives near there and I went over to help him cut down trees and we helped out a few people cut stuff down off of their place.
    That'd be the one my man.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Take it easy fellers...

Top Bottom