HD Tactical

Tire Replacement - Who do you recommend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have had good luck with Kelley tires that I get from the NEX Autoport at Corry Station. Usually they will beat the tire stores plus no sales tax. Good Luck!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    For me it was a purely economical decision and the exchange didn’t have the tires I wanted. Discount tire on Davis Hwy is where I went. Extremely satisfied

Hammerlock1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks to everyone that posted up their recommendations, I appreciate it. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, & had forgotten about updating. I ended up purchasing from Hill Kelly Dodge. I had stopped by to price them, and they had the same tires that came factory on the Jeep. I wanted the exact tires, since I had good luck/tire wear with the original set. I ended up out the door about a $100 less than the price I had got from advance in pace. I had a good experience with them, & hopefully they will be as good as my originals.

Thanks, Hammerlock1

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to everyone that posted up their recommendations, I appreciate it. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, & had forgotten about updating. I ended up purchasing from Hill Kelly Dodge. I had stopped by to price them, and they had the same tires that came factory on the Jeep. I wanted the exact tires, since I had good luck/tire wear with the original set. I ended up out the door about a $100 less than the price I had got from advance in pace. I had a good experience with them, & hopefully they will be as good as my originals.

Thanks, Hammerlock1
    From what I understand, Vannoy's has taken over Advance in Pace. I liked Advance, not so much Vannoy's. I'll withold judgement. Glad it worked out for you.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like Eagle Tire and Service in Milton. They've always treated me well and I feel I've gotten fair prices. They've made good recos to save me some money. Been running Ironmans on my SUV for several years now at Jimmy's suggestion. Worn great (near 50k from first set), decent off road traction and good on road ride.

My OEM rims are near 25 years old, so I can't really comment on that part.

Top Bottom