DK Firearms

Tire Replacement - Who do you recommend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerlock1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Its time for new tires on my Wife’s Grand Cherokee. This is the first vehicle she’s kept long enough to need new tires because we usually traded every two years.
    Who do you guys recommend that will love the alloy wheels as much as I do, and keep them damage-free & balanced correctly? (Milton/Pace/Pensacola area)

Thanks, HL1

Boardfeet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I priced new tires all over for my F250. I earn ford points and have it serviced at Astro in Pensacola. Believe it or not, using my Ford points, I saved over $300.00 buying my tires at the dealership and they were very careful with my wheels. I watched.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Best of my knowledge
    Cooper is the only tire company that is still American. All others are owned by foreign companies. And the tires are good enough for pursuit vehicle.
    For the jeep I would recommend the discover line. If you go to pep boys they have a cooper exclusive with the adventure line. I have the adventure a/t on my truck for 4 years now. Love them

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    @SCOTT MAGEE

vanoys has treated me very well.
    Yup! I don't take my tire or wheel issues anywhere else. Vannoys in Gulf Breeze all day long. I'll wait a week if needed just to get them done there. Scotty has always taken care of me and my family there. They have my business for life.

Paul Mormak

Just another member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Yup! I don't take my tire or wheel issues anywhere else. Vannoys in Gulf Breeze all day long. I'll wait a week if needed just to get them done there. Scotty has always taken care of me and my family there. They have my business for life.
    Yeah, Its hard to trust people today and I never question anything over there. I have never hesitated once.

Hammerlock1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Great info gentlemen, thank you all. I’m a stickler for keeping my vehicles in great shape, & despise paying for a service only to have it completed incorrectly, or leaving with damage I didn’t arrive with..

HL1

Paul Mormak

Just another member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Great info gentlemen, thank you all. I’m a stickler for keeping my vehicles in great shape, & despise paying for a service only to have it completed incorrectly, or leaving with damage I didn’t arrive with..

HL1
    I have a lifted F150 with $3k wheels on it, my wife has an Explorer with $2k wheels on it and I honestly have never had a problem with Vannoys in GB. They take great care and pride in their work. I drive 35 minutes without traffic passing all kinds of tire shops going there and will continue.

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tend not to recommend mechanics and restaurants because different people expect different results and some are very vocal about what they receive. Vannoys on 9 mile has disappointed me in the past few years. I am happy with Advanced Tires in downtown Pace.

Top Bottom