DK Firearms

This might get interesting or will end up as nothing...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Jason

Master
    I've been watching alot of clips of groups of single young males (no children/women) being stopped at the border from the middle east and Africa! hmmmmm doesn't take a scientist to know whats up there. When interviewed they all had specific locations they were going (alot to CA so no big loss) but several over this way. None I've seen mentioned FL. AND OF COURSE they are going to be released to meet up with their brothers and carry out the terrorism due to this failed administration! It wouldn't shock me that they already have weapons ready for their little terrorists hands to get a hold of!!!! Not as concerned with the drug cartels as I am with the terrorists! I guess I will start doing a lot more to protect my own so be prepared friends!!! Won't be long till power grids and soft targets are hit over here! Blood in Israel is just the beginning.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Every time I drive I-10 towards Texas, I pass numerous triple-vehicle “in-tow” caravans. Lead SUV towing a second vehicle which is towing a third. Single male driver that looks like he’s visiting from Mexico. “Salvage” license plate MAYBE, but usually just some sketchy piece of printer paper mentioning a wrecker or junk yard.

I never understand why more of them aren’t pulled over.

They are headed south to Mexico.
    Probably FULL of whatever they want.

Terrorists, slaves, and drugs come north.
    Money, guns and shoplifted merchandise go south.

How about the highway patrol start pulling hem over and figuring out some links in that supply chain?

lil'skeet

Master
    Every time I drive I-10 towards Texas, I pass numerous triple-vehicle “in-tow” caravans. Lead SUV towing a second vehicle which is towing a third. Single male driver that looks like he’s visiting from Mexico. “Salvage” license plate MAYBE, but usually just some sketchy piece of printer paper mentioning a wrecker or junk yard.

How about the highway patrol start pulling hem over and figuring out some links in that supply chain?
    See the same sh!t all the time on I-10. Some piece of sh!t little Toyota pickup or caravan flat towing more piles of shit by some "dreamer". Always military age males, no women or children. Our LEO should have stepped to the plate at the first sign of our border problem. I think it is too little, too late by now. Leave it to the private sector, they are much more efficient than any GOV entity anyway.

ABlaster

Marksman
    I've been watching alot of clips of groups of single young males (no children/women) being stopped at the border from the middle east and Africa! hmmmmm doesn't take a scientist to know whats up there. When interviewed they all had specific locations they were going (alot to CA so no big loss) but several over this way. None I've seen mentioned FL. AND OF COURSE they are going to be released to meet up with their brothers and carry out the terrorism due to this failed administration! It wouldn't shock me that they already have weapons ready for their little terrorists hands to get a hold of!!!! Not as concerned with the drug cartels as I am with the terrorists! I guess I will start doing a lot more to protect my own so be prepared friends!!! Won't be long till power grids and soft targets are hit over here! Blood in Israel is just the beginning.
    It's already been demonstrated that a few bullets into a power substation and you can put an entire neighborhood or more in the dark.

I hope to never find out, but it used to be our armed population was a big deterrent to terrorist groups. Every terrorist attack has multiple goals for the organization, one of which is to demonstrate their power to attract recruits. The absolute worst outcome for that goal is to be overcome by the target population. It's a huge slap in the face and makes them look like idiots among their peer group/recruiting pool.

Eventually, though, they will poke the bear. I would have bet a lot against Hamas trying to engage in a stand-up fight with Israel. It makes me wonder what their real goal is, which may be to try and show that Israel isn't as tough as advertised and encourage other enemies to pile on. When the The Dark Knight came out there was a line the Joker said to Batman that really stood out. Batman had defeated the Joker and he was dangling by a cable when he said something like "You didn't think I would risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fistfight with you?" Meaning he had a backup plan (primary plan all along?) to use Harvey Dent to crush Gotham's spirit.

lil'skeet

Master
    It's already been demonstrated that a few bullets into a power substation and you can put an entire neighborhood or more in the dark.

I hope to never find out, but it used to be our armed population was a big deterrent to terrorist groups. Every terrorist attack has multiple goals for the organization, one of which is to demonstrate their power to attract recruits. The absolute worst outcome for that goal is to be overcome by the target population. It's a huge slap in the face and makes them look like idiots among their peer group/recruiting pool.

Eventually, though, they will poke the bear. I would have bet a lot against Hamas trying to engage in a stand-up fight with Israel. It makes me wonder what their real goal is, which may be to try and show that Israel isn't as tough as advertised and encourage other enemies to pile on. When the The Dark Knight came out there was a line the Joker said to Batman that really stood out. Batman had defeated the Joker and he was dangling by a cable when he said something like "You didn't think I would risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fistfight with you?" Meaning he had a backup plan (primary plan all along?) to use Harvey Dent to crush Gotham's spirit.
    As with any of the world's conflicts, your tax dollars are being sent by the billions. I'm sure it's all still unaccounted for though so don't worry. I guess Ukraine is getting to be old news.

IronBeard

Master

Too busy responding to fender-benders and just wanna go home at the end of their shift. Plus, if you paid 'em more...

lil'skeet

Master
    Instead of continuing to slowly boil the frog, turn up the heat and barbecue it already. We're never going to do anything about our constant, slow erosion of rights until it's too late for us and our future descendants.
    No need to worry, well let or elections do the talking.

Attachments

• IMG_20231015_155334.gif
      IMG_20231015_155334.gif
      171.9 KB · Views: 44

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision

I too have noticed this. About 15 years ago I asked a fellow coworker about it. He is from Mexico. He said those guys buy them auction and take them back to Mexico to sell. I think cars that are 10 years and older don’t carry the hefty tax of newer vehicles in Mexico. They always have a wrecked vehicle in tow too

ABlaster

Marksman
    It's weird. State and local authorities cannot determine if someone is in the country illegally. Even if the person admits they entered illegally the matrix for what constitutes a US Citizen is surprisingly complicated. Therefore, only certain agencies are able to determine illegal alienage.

Most Federal agencies do not have the authority to pull cars/people over for traffic violations, so if a Border Patrol agent or Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer observed the bogus plates, they wouldn't be able to pull the car over based on that alone.

lil'skeet

Master
    It's weird. State and local authorities cannot determine if someone is in the country illegally. Even if the person admits they entered illegally the matrix for what constitutes a US Citizen is surprisingly complicated. Therefore, only certain agencies are able to determine illegal alienage.

Most Federal agencies do not have the authority to pull cars/people over for traffic violations, so if a Border Patrol agent or Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer observed the bogus plates, they wouldn't be able to pull the car over based on that alone.
    They still have their plates full of those jan 6 insurrectionists. You know, they need to weed thru the ones that were members of their 3 letter agencies. They ever get that pipe bomber that just about blew up Washington District of Crooks?
    As far as citizenship goes, a valid ID is required for us cockroaches to drive and be in public.

Top Bottom