• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Well most of this whole USofA is becoming quite insulting to me as of late..but what are you gonna do, boycott everything? All i can see to do is live the rest of my short life to the best of my ability.
    and go down swinging brother!

Tommy222

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The sheep follow the wolf anywhere he leads them! The US liberal model is always for the supposed victim.

desertduckpv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Oh yah, this will make the difference all right. anheuser-busch (wtf) believes the reason bud light nose dived was lack of interest and support from people like smith and manning. What morons. They just don't get it. If they did they never would have run that trans gender commercial in the first place. BTW they will never ever occupy 1st place in beer sales again, never. The share holders should vote out the management that approved that commercial.​

emmitt smith partners with Bud Light for new NFL campaign, talks why fans should come back to brand. Dallas Cowboys legend appears in ad along with fellow Hall of Famer peyton manning, Broncos.​

Pro Football Hall of Famers emmitt smith and peyton manning were on opposite sidelines for more than a half-dozen years, but this season they decided to join forces on one team: bud light. These two a$$holes will definitely get me to buy bud light, not. They just might have torpedoed what little influence they had.

Peyton-Manning-Emmitt-Smith.png
    Yeah...those 2 can wear the tampon too that the trans also did a commercial for.

BenAlex

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't buy from Proctor & Gamble since the gillett razor commercial and I don't buy from InBev since Dylan got his custom can to celebrate his 365th day of being a caricature of a woman.

Threedog

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never understood the point of having a spokesperson or someone endorse a product. I never buy anything because a football player, or anyone else gave it their stamp of approval. I didn't like Bud products before the whole trans issue I wouldn't buy it after, no matter who endorsed it. In fact, I'll quit buying something depending on who endorses it. Nike, for example. I never went out of my way to buy their products, but since the whole KrapperNeck debacle, screw Nike.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Imagine spending the past 50 years witnessing some of the worst atrocities perpetrated by humankind get televised to your living room, and *this* is what you choose to be outraged by.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The world is going to shit. I hope people don't vote with their feelings again.
    Talk about boycott and pissed... fuk the ncaa and the college football playoff committee. Florida State 13-0 UNDEFEATED and two one loss teams and another team that gets caught cheating 3 times this season get in? The level of fraud and politics that have taken over college football have ruined it. I read yesterday DeSantis is going to sue the cpf committee. Teaching these young men to cheat and bribe your way through life isn't right. Then people wonder why certain stuff happens to certain people.
    Medical field has gone to shit. Family members just had surgery and it went good but the hospital tried their hardest to kill her. It's a fuked up world and only getting worse. Get this jackass out of office, get the boarders secured again and drill for our own energy.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    doritos must have hired some dumbass from budwiser... when will this stupid lgbtq crap stop?

It will stop when the share holders feel their profits slipping away, not before. budweiser (disney may take longer) has hired and is paying big bucks (billions) to hawkers in an attempt to get back the support they lost. It shouldn't be to much longer. They could have learned this lesson from Michael Jordan, i.e., that Republicans buy shoes too.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    doritos must have hired some dumbass from budwiser... when will this stupid lgbtq crap stop?

Its corporate board room meeting bean counting on how to placate and not have LARGE protesters outside the building or product boycotts , the business plan is to do a little something and the ado with die down . Sometimes sadly there is a fruitloop on the board and they make it worse until they get replaced.....disney is/was one .

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom