• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Voting on this could be the wrong way to go on this issue, more of them then us and it was the reason HOSEBAMA got voting back in for his second term and if HILLARY gets in with all there votes, you can kiss our 2nd amendment rights away if we don't watch out :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:?

Why is it that we can't vote on things like this? These are big decisions that should be dealt with by the public. I know we vote in people to make decisions for us, but when do we step in and say hey we have the right to vote on this...?

Also, I see your point there Dan and agree with you

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is sad is so many people are thinking about how to skirt the laws, I should but this gun because if they ban ARs, AKs, Keltechs, Sigs, Scars, ACRs, Saigas, etc vs shoving it up where the sun don't shine.... This is how we get our guns taken away.... It is our own fault that it has gotten this way and now they are taking every inch.... If they get to the front door it is to late.... Sad that we think like that and sad that none of us have the balls to stand together and say enough is enough. But again we think like is it doesn't effect me then what does it matter. Then of course it is to late....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read the new Ca laws, they all say "Make a NEW crime..." Honest citizens into criminals if the dont comply with the tyrants dictate.

Libs/Dems/traitor reps are going to get Another Vote on gung control on Tuesday in DC. Ryan and the Reps are allowing it even though this vote will not be on proposed legislation that has gone through proper vettining and votes in committee. The writting is on the wall for this additional knee jerk gotta do something ass wipe proposed Law.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    So just a theoretical: What if Rick Scott hits his head on July 4th, and comes up with this kind of nonsense in his mind Tuesday morning, let's say the exact same laws as Cali and tries to put them into effect.
    What would you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So just a theoretical: What if Rick Scott hits his head on July 4th, and comes up with this kind of nonsense in his mind Tuesday morning, let's say the exact same laws as Cali and tries to put them into effect.
    What would you do?

interesting thought..

the usual, phone calls, emails, threats to vote them out, etc , imo, mean very little to these elitists....they know better than us what is good for us...

I am voting out 99% of incumbents, & support judicial watch, a conservative watchdog group, currently involved in hitlarys crimes....& am a nra member.

& the usual results from the above:?

nil, so I keep prepping, every chance I get.
    the long and short of it:

I will not comply

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What would you do?

What would you do? Or what could you do? I would not comply and tell Rick Scott to shove it

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What would you do?

MOVE, is what I would do, always wanted to root for Bama

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What would you do?

Keep on, keeping on... build the rest of these AR lowers. Live my daily life. Hope that an election comes before someone kicks in my door to confiscate my weapons.... because if it comes to that point, I'm already in trouble, so I'll shoot the first man to step through my door. I'm not living in a cage for exercising my rights.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What would you do?

What they don't know won't hurt em. Private sales/trades are still legal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Extract from*Thomas Jefferson*to*William Stephens Smith

Paris*Nov. 13. 1787.

the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong*[. . .]*will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure."

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What would you do?

If something like that is passed get thousands to protest armed and I guarantee their minds will change. Simple as that....... Yeah there could be possibly blood shed but that is the reality of freedoms... We want freedoms well we all have to realize the reality to having such freedoms...

If this video can't make it anymore clear then hope is lost... Amazing to see such subliminal messages in a kids movie.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VLbWnJGlyMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As CA's past Laws have failed so will these. Blame will then shift ot othere States that still have some personal liberties. They will scream about a AR, AK, Ammo, PMAG Pipeline. This has been a standard and expected result so they can try to leverage the less restrictive States.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The unfortunate thing is, that the septic tank is backing up and the scum is running over into the adjoining states faster than the blame is coming from CA. Oh, I hate CA so much I will leave, then they immediately set about making AZ, NV, CO, OR just like CA. We here in FL see it and hear it every single day, coming from South FL. All we say is, if you like the way things were where you are from, then by the Devil move the hell back to where you came from. Oh and take your damned garbage, that Debbie Wassermann Bow Wow, dog faced, Schultz with you, when you go. Do not go away mad, just go the hell away.
    Ed

Top Bottom