• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midway

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went out to holmes county today to look at my propery and check the bees.Someone went in posted beeyard that was fenced and got my tools and some bee supplies and destroyed the yellow jacket traps.It did look as if the bees or yellow jackets got on them.And I thought tree stands that are not mine was bad.Just not right.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    A**holes. I just don't understand people that would do such things. I asked permission to hunt squirrels on one neighbor's property. He said no and explained why...a perfectly fine explanation. Maybe after deer season ends he will let me on that part of his property (a buck lives there he hopes his stepson will get for his first deer). I certainly will respect his wishes...I know I could trespass as he lives out of state, but I will not. Since he's out of state, I watch his property for him.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So sorry!!! but there are folks out there that just don't care for others peoples stuff!! And sorry to say probably wont get any better!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...some bee supplies
    Is that something you could perhaps track down? Find out if someone's trying to sell bee supplies on the cheap?

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Theives never have consideration of whats yours... In their opinion, if they can get it and get away, it was a "score". Cameras have helped alot, but marking
    merchandise never hurts either. I bought a rifle, and a handgun on here in the last 6 months and my dumb complacent ass has yet to write down the ser. #s

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep! I've gotten quite an awakening this year about how low some people can get. I haven't had anything stolen but gendoc has taught me a lot about observation and clues as to the comings and goings on private property. There is ancertain type out there that thinks the world is their oyster, rules don't apply to them and consideration is not in their vocabulary.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got burned once for not having firearm serial numbers. Cops were not really interested in filing a report without the serial numbers. Never again.

Sorry about your stuff midway.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People are assholes, the older I get the less I like people and like dogs who don't like people.............

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Camera's will help but even they won't stop the low-life's completely and if you put up signs letting them know their picture is being taken and they will try to steal the cameras.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess this day and age no one is taught morales anymore. It's sickening to say the least. Whatever happened to working for what you want/need? Guess those days are gone.

Top Bottom