• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the wife and I were arguing one night. And we were saying things we really didn't mean... So she goes in for the kill shot, she says, "well I wish you had a bigger dick!" Needless to say that didn't catch me off guard as much as I thought it would. So I calmly replied, "well baby, that's all your fault..." Confused, She asked, "how is it my fault? You were born that way.." Well this is were I got creative, I told her, "don't you know? Everytime a man gets sucked off his dick grows 1/8th of an inch..." She just laughed. I told her I could prove it. So she said, "ok well if you're right I'll forgive and forget every argument we ever had, but if you're wrong I want you out of here..." I went a got an old tape measure of mine and showed her a beginning measurement. After she was done I went back and got that tape measure. HOT DAMN! 1/8th of an inch bigger exactly. So here is my problem. It's been about a month now and I've got this 12 inch, "Mrs. Donkey wrecker" swinging between my knees, and she still hasn't realized I'm cutting the end of that tape measure off... :rockon:

Donkey.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think you've almost coined a new phrase, just drop the Mrs and you have " donkey wrecker". That's priceless!

Top Bottom