• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    didn't watch it because I don't like the sensation of smoke being blown up my ...

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't watch it because I would rather have FrankT's version with SnowBirds comments!!???

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I didn't watch it because I had more enjoyable and rewarding things to do, like play World of Tanks.

aknavy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No need to listen to the lies...the sound of his voice makes my blood pressure go up....any more than thirty seconds and my heart may explode.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like any Pres it was some bullshit and bullshit from the Rep after the speach. The thing that intrested me is before the speach earler in the day the Rep said they are going to work with the Pres. Fat chance of that happening unless they may both work for the good of the country which is what BOTH sides were elected for.

I am really suprised that more people didn't watch it so there could be more bashing this morning. In short it was like all speaches for the State of The union that I have watched for the last 50 years from both sides. Alot of smoke and mirrors. Thats what Pres do this time of year.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He pointed out the 3-4 that( obammycare) it helped and ignored the other 300 million it didn't. He pointed out the 300 govt jobs he created, but ignored the other 20 million that were lost. He promised trillions more for infrastructure, but like obammy care( or any other free money), didn't say how he'd pay for it, etc.

Btw, China didn't watch it either.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am really suprised that more people didn't watch it so there could be more bashing this morning. In short it was like all speaches for the State of The union that I have watched for the last 50 years from both sides. Alot of smoke and mirrors. Thats what Pres do this time of year.

So why bother if it's just more of the same old stuff???? It’s kind of like poking yourself with a sharp stick and expecting a different outcome.

No thanks, this fraud has inflicted enough discomfort on the American people.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    So why bother if it's just more of the same old stuff???? It’s kind of like poking yourself with a sharp stick and expecting a different outcome.

No thanks, this fraud has inflicted enough discomfort on the American people.

+1
    Not really into politicians at all, but find the lefties particularly irritating. More or less the same outcome though.
    usysubum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Garpo,Why not? AT least you are informed on what they are saying,even if it is smoke and mirrors.

CCHGN, What I have liked for the last few years is when they fact check after these type of things and see how both sides twist or even lie. It shows how BOTH parties work to make the other side look bad. Leave out facts or distort them.

Last edited:

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't waste my time. Its always the same. Lie, deny responsibility, blame the Republican party, pass out koolaid and make empty promises. But hey...Hillary is coming in '16 to save the day.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's just hope to GOD another lefty won't get elected after this mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Its being done as we speak. She got washed publicly of Benghazi and dropped off the radar to avoid getting her hands dirty. The Republican party has no viable candidate and an independent has no chance in our current system.

Top Bottom