• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sent this to my dad. He is gonna verify if Chaplains are being pressured about religious exemptions.

Richard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just got off the phone with my best friend. He wasn’t allowed to attend a family members wedding. Because he isn’t vaccinated. A little over a hundred we’re allowed. It’s been two weeks. His Aunt and approximately eighty of the guests have come down with COVID.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just got off the phone with my best friend. He wasn’t allowed to attend a family members wedding. Because he isn’t vaccinated. A little over a hundred we’re allowed. It’s been two weeks. His Aunt and approximately eighty of the guests have come down with COVID.
    Super spreaders R Us, shedding everywhere, in a town near you. Like I said before, it's been confirmed in a lab study that the spike proteins themselves produce Covid-like symptoms with no virus present. We know from previous research that people who get injected with the gene therapy shot are injected with hundreds of thousands of spike proteins which then go on to train each body to produce billions of more spike proteins and those shed everywhere and shed all the time non stop. Now we'll never know if these wedding guests were "Covid" positive from having Coronavirus family antibodies before the wedding or not... unless everybody was tested beforehand. Were they? Even then, the tests are testing for the entire family of Coronavirus, which includes the common cold and common flu. We'll never know for sure what they caught at the wedding.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

@ Rebel Rider??

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

@ Rebel Rider??
    Yep, as I type this I'm thinking of telling the "NYC" based company to stick this job. I'm the last guy on the ship who hasn't gotten the shot. We can't get reliefs to take off. Now they the TWIC division are putting stickers on your twic card as to your jab status. (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
    Don't know why they would do this except for some impending rule.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Yep, as I type this I'm thinking of telling the "NYC" based company to stick this job. I'm the last guy on the ship who hasn't gotten the shot. We can't get reliefs to take off. Now they the TWIC division are putting stickers on your twic card as to your jab status. (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
    Ive seen video of many container ships anchored off the coast of California 70+ for months and some in Boston not being unloaded and causing shortages.
    1632978385401.jpeg
    Have you any info on this?

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thats crazy rebel! Wonder where i can find fake jab status stickers lol

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point the coercion feels like a litmus test to rid western society of critical thinkers who wont bend to the fear and hysteria. Why are we still calling it a vaccine when it is more like a flu shot after all?

I just cant get past being told that "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" , "We need to protect the the vaccinated from the unvaccinated" . They would have lost all credibility with me at that point if they had any left in the first place.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yeah we had to sign a form at work attesting to our vaccine status. Waiting to see if we are gonna get fired.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    In a former normal, that would be a serious HIPAA violation. However freaked out people want to get, however many God given and Constitutionally affirmed rights they want to trample on, they still have to follow the law or face the consequences, and the HIPAA laws are still on the books. Somebody should sue the shit out of TWIC
    Screenshot_20210930-092928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-093011_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yeah the lawyers went back and forth and they skirted it by allowing us the third answer which I checked “do not want to respond”. So they treat us as unvax and make us mask up so we can be spotted.

Top Bottom