• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a brilliant man, politician or military veteran. However this speech tonight was much shorter than I expected and this guy looked very distant and disconnected. It appeared to be the same old dancing around the issues and pledging help to the muslims to aid with tolerance and fuzzy feelings. I did take about 60 seconds to get some bbq off the grill, other than that did I miss something?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't realize shit for brains was talking tonight. It wouldn't have changed anything I did since I don't give a plug nickle about him.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For some reason I wanted to watch in case our present situation would have initiated some sort of heartfelt response with the CIC. I expected to be disappointed and was not sold short there.

Ardiemus

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Blah blah blah coalition this America should lead that....no boots on the ground blah blah blah.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His little show was agenda driven only. All about Barry and democrats trying in vain to salvage what they can in November.

I could appreciate that, I just thought some substance would be useful. Then again, that voting block might actually run on unicorns and moonbeams.

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take this guy seriously! He knows exactly what he's doing. He has signed E.O.s to unilaterally declare "Marshall Law" without congressional approval. He has signed an E.O. to take over all FCC communications in the country! All the talking (gov.) heads on T.V. are TELLING US that we might(?) be attacked. ONE INCIDENT and we have M/L and ALL OUR RIGHTS go down the tubes......we're done! America as we know it, is over.
    In the RVN, we had (3) perimeters around our base. If the outer (2) collapsed, we had our own bunkers and assets.... we were the last line of defense. I, and my family + assets, are our last line of defense. After that....Come Lord Jesus!

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The sight or sound of that despicable below maggot dung POS makes me so sick to my stomach I cannot bear to hear or see him. So no, I didn't catch the speech.

PM me and I'll tell you how I really feel.

Rick

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did and you missed something, Looks like billions more to be spent and another 10 years or more of war.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Democrats have been using the same play book for years when it comes to going to war, first they send in advisers then let it escalate.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds and smells of RVN.......Been there, done that!

Yep, with one major difference. The VC were not boasting of coming here and killing American civilians.

As a libertarian I am torn between not spilling American blood for people still living in the stone age who are too chicken to fight for their own freedom, and my understanding of history and how evil left unchecked will flourish until we MUST confront it at greater expense than if it had been confronted in it's early stages.

I do know the only way to fight a war is with a total commitment of overwhelming military force and not giving the enemy enough time to plant a roadside bomb without getting his jihadie ass squashed by a fast moving M-1 tank. This swatting at occasional flies is not going to do anything to deter these savages, only total annihilation of them and the sec of their religion that preaches this kind of barbarism.

Rick

Top Bottom