• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My favorite holiday, having the fun at my house this year. Have a great day everyone.

Anybody ever play any football with family/friends? My wife's church has done games the last 4years or so and I go, over at the Highschool. It's usually fun but this last year there was about 40-50 people and it was nuts.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Happy Thanksgiving have fun and good luck to all the hunters headed out in the morning.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Happy Thanksgiving all. Headin' over to Pensacola to send the day with the niece and her new hubby.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Happy turkey day to all, and happy birthday to me (or as happy as it can be turning 30, hanging out with the inlaws and eating turkey on your birthday). Ugh! Now, where's the eggnog?

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Happy Thanksgiving to all and may you and yours have a blessed day. Dan, welcome to the decade your body starts falling apart! Happy Birthday;)

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gentlemen! I have decided to begin drinking now. I used a sore throat as an excuse and made up a nice hot totty with Jack Daniels, lemon, and honey. I figure if I'm going to be in the same room with the wife's sister, I might as well get snockered! The turkey is done, the dressing is cooking, Laurie made four pies and I woke up and went on a cleanin' &straightenin' spree. Also fixed the gas fireplace (hate gas fireplaces!). Only gonna be about 8 of us today, but I figured it would be easier on me if I did it without being asked. This also helps when it's time for a totty break!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Thanks Clay, I feel like it started about a year ago though. Really need to start taking care of myself. Nothing like an Effin' turkey to ruin a birthday. I'd rather be shooting, but instead, I'm stuck with the inlaws. Hoss, I'm right there with you! Cheers.

Top Bottom