• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I urge everyone NOT to vote for the candidate for tax collector that has already been sucking at the taxpayer tit for well over 30 years. I've seen what this life time public servant did to Santa Rosa Island and he will bring that same "the tourist are the most important thing in out area mentality" to the tax collectors office, or worse.

There are other candidates rooted better in our community that ideas of government aren't to strip citizens of as much money as they can get for government expansion.

RH

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is the first year I've been been paying close attention to local politics and have actively met most of the candidates pertinent to my district. There's one person I can vote for with confidence, the rest are pandering assholes.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The local folks are the ones you can actually see with their hand in your pocket. Ask questions, listen carefully and vote wisely. What ever you do, never vote for a Class II politician: I vote my conscious and if the voters do not like it, they can elect someone else, avoid them like the plague because by the time you discover what they did you do not like it is way too late. The Class I asks the people, makes a decision based on what the people want and the decision that hurts the least number of people.
    Ed

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean has a huge Mc Nesby sign on his front lawn. ---SAWMAN

I wish! In fact I wish every candidate for every office would stop by and plant a sign in my yard. Those things make the best targets! I've just about worn out the 3'x5' signs left over from a friend's campaign two years ago. I am trying to encourage him to run again before my supply runs out.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,them corrugated plastic ones. I have about 30 of them also. The bullet holes tend to seal up and they seem to last forever. ---SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've received more candidate flyer junk mail this year than ever before, there's more under the pile that can't be seen and I've also thrown quite a bit away. It's become wastefully ridiculous.

Attachments

• P8230160.JPG
      P8230160.JPG
      60.2 KB · Views: 116

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I would like to get some Buck Lee for Tax Collector signs if anyone has some. I'm going to the range this weekend.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like Jesse, pro gun, pro model airplane and pro race car, what's not to like !

RH

I had never met Jesse until he came to speak st our Neighborhood Watch meeting. He seems great to me but I have some neighbors that don't like him. I saw him at a cookout a couple of weeks after our first meeting and I mentioned that I was about to start the garage project and it appeared the permit stuff was going to be a PITA. He offered to meet me down at the office and run interference. I didn't bug him about it though and all went OK. He stopped by a couple of weeks later when he saw me and my builder out front working on the framing. He just asked if I got the permit stuff done and did I need anything. Seemed really nice, not pandering at all, just wanted to help.

I knew he was a gun and car guy but didn't know anything about his RC experiences. Does he fly?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Ya gotta wonder why people are so willing to go thru so much trouble and expense to get these jobs.
    I don't understand why Buck would want a full-time job at his age anyway.
    Time to relax and go fishing.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya gotta wonder why people are so willing to go thru so much trouble and expense to get these jobs.
    I don't understand why Buck would want a full-time job at his age anyway.
    Time to relax and go fishing.

I've always thought that. I don't believe there's that many people walking around with an altruistic outlook on life. Seldom do I ever believe any political candidate that when asked says "I'm running to help the community" or "to serve my fellow man".

Bullshit, what's in it for you Sparky?

I've listened to a lot of political speeches, been involved in some forums and gone to some meetings. The only statements that I felt really were true and from the heart were given by one candidate for Sheriff and when Jesse Casey said (and this isn't an endorsement, I haven't made up my mind yet) that he wants to work on making the county permitting process a lot smoother.

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I had never met Jesse until he came to speak st our Neighborhood Watch meeting. He seems great to me but I have some neighbors that don't like him. I saw him at a cookout a couple of weeks after our first meeting and I mentioned that I was about to start the garage project and it appeared the permit stuff was going to be a PITA. He offered to meet me down at the office and run interference. I didn't bug him about it though and all went OK. He stopped by a couple of weeks later when he saw me and my builder out front working on the framing. He just asked if I got the permit stuff done and did I need anything. Seemed really nice, not pandering at all, just wanted to help.

I knew he was a gun and car guy but didn't know anything about his RC experiences. Does he fly?

I think he does rc stuff but not sure .. I know for a fact he flys helicopters and has a pilot license .. He has been a long time contractor in the Pensacola area and has a pretty popular concrete business . Wonder what your neighbors dont like about him? .. I'm not in district 1 since I bought a house in cantonment so I'm in district 5

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I make it a rule to not allow any political signs in my yard. If I was going to make a statement I would throw this one up by the ditch:

There's no point of me putting up political signs . No one would ever see them and I like it that way

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom