Target Sports

Taurus PT-1911, .45 cal., tactical black, brand new, Unfired condition *Milton, FL

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    ***I am out of town Saturday to Saturday so if you want this it will have to be before I leave***

Brand new, Taurus 1911, .45 caliber, tactical black, handgun. This handgun was bought less than 2 weeks ago (still have receipts and paperwork) and has never even had a live round chambered let alone shot down the pipe. It includes everything as new, gun, 1 mag, assembly tool, lock, paperwork, etc...

This is Taurus' take on the classic 1911 design. It is a very sharp gun and very well made. I have owned a few different guns of the same or similar model from Taurus over the years and they all have shot incredibly well. They are well known for being much better made guns than the fairly low price point would suggest. In my opinion they are well on par with 1911s costing twice as much. The trigger alone truly feels as though it has been worked over by a gunsmith and the tolerances on all the parts is just incredible.

I love these guns personally and whenever I sell one I always seem to end up with another in the safe shortly after. I bought this with every intention of shooting the heck out of it but other ideas are now preventing that. The only reason for this sale is to fund another build so no trades at this time, cash only. I also have a Glock 22 for sale on here and other sites as well if you are interested let me know on either. Thanks for looking.

Price: $525

Attachments

• Taurus-PT1911BL-03.jpg
      Taurus-PT1911BL-03.jpg
      118.9 KB · Views: 240
    • Taurus-PT1911BL-02.jpg
      Taurus-PT1911BL-02.jpg
      147 KB · Views: 239
    • Taurus-PT1911BL-04.jpg
      Taurus-PT1911BL-04.jpg
      163.5 KB · Views: 239
    • Taurus-PT1911BL-01.jpg
      Taurus-PT1911BL-01.jpg
      161.4 KB · Views: 238
    • pix137574281.jpg
      pix137574281.jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 235
    Last edited:

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Darn. I just bought the same gun today. I paid $519 plus tax. The tax pushed it way over what you are asking. Like always, day late.........

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yea, I am just getting EXACTLY what I paid for it out of it. My great deal turned sour when I decided to build an AR and need the cash. Thanks for the interest.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    These are fine 1911 variants and not to mention, a great value! Mine is extremely reliable, shoots everything from hardball to semi wad cutters to hollow points and one of the most accurate semi autos I own. For those looking for a reasonably priced 1911, don’t overlook these pistols and/or even this one. :thumb:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom