Patriot Mobile

Taurus Judge Magnum Stainless 6.5" for sale.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: Now 475 cash.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Price
    Now 475 cash.
    Item Location
    Enjoy an ice cold Pensa-Cola!
    Up for grabs is a Taurus Judge Magnum Stainless 6.5" 410/45 Long Colt Revolver - Stainless/Silver, 6.5" Barrel, 5 Rounds, ribbed grips (for HER pleasure) and high visibility sights. You know you goddamn want it. Want to look like an absolute stud while dispensing .410 bore justice to some snakes while you mow your lawn? This is the goddamn gun to do so, you pencil necked geeks. Want to practice your quick draw while looking at yourelf in the mirror to pretend you're an old school gun slinger, fighting banditos because the reality of your life is a depressing, sad existence? You need this gun to fill that canyon sized void in your life. Trust me, I'm a doctor.* Buy this gun.

*The author of this sales pitch is in fact, not a doctor. Taurus Judge is in great condition with minor surface wear.

Attachments

• AEE433430-scaled.jpg
      AEE433430-scaled.jpg
      293.6 KB · Views: 169
    Last edited:

Higher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Up for grabs is a Taurus Judge Magnum Stainless 6.5" 410/45 Long Colt Revolver - Stainless/Silver, 6.5" Barrel, 5 Rounds, ribbed grips (for HER pleasure) and high visibility sights. You know you goddamn want it. Want to look like an absolute stud while dispensing .410 bore justice to some snakes while you mow your lawn? This is the goddamn gun to do so, you pencil necked geeks. Want to practice your quick draw while looking at yourelf in the mirror to pretend you're an old school gun slinger, fighting banditos because the reality of your life is a depressing, sad existence? You need this gun to fill that canyon sized void in your life. Trust me, I'm a doctor.* Buy this gun.

*The author of this sales pitch is in fact, not a doctor. Taurus Judge is in great condition with minor surface wear.
    If Danny McBride was a used gun salesman!!! Awesome sale pitch!, good luck with sale, much respect!!!!

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    You taking any trades on this hunk of shit?
    I dunno, you poverty ridden son of a bitch, you spend all your goddamn EBT on booze and meth? Shoot me a goddamn PM with what you have. Maybe a goddamn AR since this forum is riddled with them. Maybe a nice 5.56 bolt action with optic and bipod, ready out of the box. (Not stolen from the back of a pick up truck, pls!) Or a good semi auto in 9mm, assuming you didn't pawn one already to fund your habits!*

*Before the mods lose their minds, I'm just in character.

Top Bottom