Target Sports

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandates !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thank the Guy who started it. Ralph's Market in Louisiana. Order a King Cake - They are amazing!

hia1thealt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Turn on your news it’s EVERYWHERE ! !!!!!!!!
    I did after I saw it here. LOL. Was looking at something and saw the post pop up in here before I saw it anywhere else. I was just implying that it's nice to know I can get good news here as well.

Reactions: ccc

hia1thealt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nothing stopping private companies who chose to require it from doing so. This just stops the guberment from mandating it.

Health care workers fell under another law and weren’t spared.
    I think it's just certain scenarios in the health care field, but I need to go check again. Weren't a lot of details when I first read the news.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nothing stopping private companies who chose to require it from doing so. This just stops the guberment from mandating it.

Health care workers fell under another law and weren’t spared.
    DeSantis here in Florida has a bill in the works for fines for companies in this state pulling this crap. That is how you stop it.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it's just certain scenarios in the health care field, but I need to go check again. Weren't a lot of details when I first read the news.
    Stipulation I saw said if the health care facility accepted medicare or medicaid then the employees had to get vaxxed.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Being vaccinated does nothing. You can still pass it. What don't people understand? Most places require you to wear a mask if you aren't vaccinated, vaxxers run freely. There is no data showing vaxxers are more immune to it than anyone else. Just lower hospitalizations from vaccinated people.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being vaccinated does nothing. You can still pass it. What don't people understand? Most places require you to wear a mask if you aren't vaccinated, vaxxers run freely. There is no data showing vaxxers are more immune to it than anyone else. Just lower hospitalizations from vaccinated people.
    Because it has never been about your health. Once you accept this, everything makes sense. The government is manipulating the insecurities of the weak-minded, conditioning them to believe that only the government can protect you from a horrible death from this "pandemic" while slowly eroding every last freedom they have in the name of the public "good".

Top Bottom