Patriot Mobile

Suggestions on a lightweight 12ga auto loader, 20 inch barrel.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Needing a short lightweight auto loader. Want one that is cheaper BUT reliable because it's gonna get drug around outdoors and wacked up.

**Picked up a used turdish oh wait, turkish citadel warthog. Day one....Rear gas ring blown off, had the bolt closed lined up a shot on a crow pulled the trigger and the feed carriage released.( sounded like it) No boom. Crow was laughing as he flew off. ( I'm new to shotgun hunting and auto loaders, so maybe its me)
    On the brightside it's great for practicing emergency reloads and FTF, FTE , FAILURE TO FIRE drills.
    Anyway. I may post more details on the turkish delight later. Sucks, cause I like it and patterns good. ( when it shoots)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That stoeger you inquired about is light and hits hard. Pretty sure it's Turkish made as well. Inertia gun. I had one. Liked the look. Liked the feel. Couple hundred rounds down it. It had a hiccup on a light load here and there but it was new.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That stoeger you inquired about is light and hits hard. Pretty sure it's Turkish made as well. Inertia gun. I had one. Liked the look. Liked the feel. Couple hundred rounds down it. It had a hiccup on a light load here and there but it was new.
    Read up on em. Supposed to be pretty good, but 28 inch. Bleh. Won't work for the "mission".

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I too was wanting something similar. With all the mixed reviews of the Turks leaning towards not very dependable. I've been holding out, hoping something better shows up. I rue the day I sold my Saiga 12, and the 16" 308

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    It's part of why I sold mine. I don't like the non intuitive design. When you racked it to load it you didn't pick up a round. It won't do that till you hit the button then re rack it, or pull the trigger. Only then will it pick up a new round.

It's supposed to be a feature. This way if you're fully loaded with let's say buckshot, and wanna slip a slug in the chamber you can and it won't try to force a buckshot in as you do. Also it supposed to be a safety design do if you need to cross a fence you can unload the chamber without having to empty the whole mag.
    They're very unlike a semi auto rifle in that way now

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I too was wanting something similar. With all the mixed reviews of the Turks leaning towards not very dependable. I've been holding out, hoping something better shows up. I rue the day I sold my Saiga 12, and the 16" 308
    I have the JTS12. dependable but long and heavy. They are everything the Saiga should have been.

JedClpIT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have the JTS12. dependable but long and heavy. They are everything the Saiga should have been.
    In unrelated news, dependable, long and heavy is on sale at PSA. Now back to your originally scheduled post...

JTS M12AK 12 GA 18" SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN, BLACK - M12AK​

$499.99$269.99
    or 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 with
    Sezzle

BLACK FRIDAY​

Black Friday

Details
    SKU5165458465
    Model NumberM12AK
    BrandJTS Shotguns
    UPC810058880000
    Caliber12 Gauge

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My suggestion would be go to a good pawn shop You can usually get guns with polychokes on them relatively cheap, Then it's just a matter of cutting the barrel off to whatever length you Like. It is an easy job and if you've never done it before you've got plenty room to do a couple of trial cuts.
    20231120_110955.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    My suggestion would be go to a good pawn shop You can usually get guns with polychokes on them relatively cheap, Then it's just a matter of cutting the barrel off to whatever length you Like. It is an easy job and if you've never done it before you've got plenty room to do a couple of trial cuts. View attachment 254426
    Need the choke so I can use cheap ammo!!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    In unrelated news, dependable, long and heavy is on sale at PSA. Now back to your originally scheduled post...

JTS M12AK 12 GA 18" SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN, BLACK - M12AK​

$499.99$269.99
    or 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 with
    Sezzle

BLACK FRIDAY​

Black Friday

Details
    SKU5165458465
    Model NumberM12AK
    BrandJTS Shotguns
    UPC810058880000
    Caliber12 Gauge
    These are a great deal. On my 2nd one now. Sold the first one and instantly regretted it. If you need a buckshot blaster it's a steal.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Needing a short lightweight auto loader. Want one that is cheaper BUT reliable because it's gonna get drug around outdoors and wacked up.

**Picked up a used turdish oh wait, turkish citadel warthog. Day one....Rear gas ring blown off, had the bolt closed lined up a shot on a crow pulled the trigger and the feed carriage released.( sounded like it) No boom. Crow was laughing as he flew off. ( I'm new to shotgun hunting and auto loaders, so maybe its me)
    On the brightside it's great for practicing emergency reloads and FTF, FTE , FAILURE TO FIRE drills.
    Anyway. I may post more details on the turkish delight later. Sucks, cause I like it and patterns good. ( when it shoots)
    Oops. It's armscor..... that surprises me.
    Screenshot_20231120-131942_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tungoil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oops. It's armscor..... that surprises me. View attachment 254443
    Hey Man, if you and your bride get back down my way, stop by. Would enjoy the visit and hear more about your home place.
    I have a 20" Belgium Browning !2Ga 2 3/4" ** barrel if you have an A5 receiver to hook it to. Just let me know. Any work done on the .410 I gave you? Take care and hello to the wife.......U NO HOO

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Hey Man, if you and your bride get back down my way, stop by. Would enjoy the visit and hear more about your home place.
    I have a 20" Belgium Browning !2Ga 2 3/4" ** barrel if you have an A5 receiver to hook it to. Just let me know. Any work done on the .410 I gave you? Take care and hello to the wife.......U NO HOO
    Thanks would love too. No work on 410 yet. Too many irons in the fire. Thanks for the heads up on the barrel.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nope, it's built in turkey. Damm interwebs!

Was just going to say that…. Citadel is a legacy sports international company. Same umbrella as Howa and Pointer. Not aware of any relation to Armscor…. Though the Rock Island Armory (an Armscor company) shotguns are built in Turkey under license by Derya Arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom