• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Definitely not click bait, I've personally talked to people who know people in wealthy neighborhoods in the big cities and they are actively guarding neighborhood entries 24/7 to prevent looting and theft. The looting has gone unchecked with the police and mayors of cities letting the looters have their way and now they are getting brave and trying to drive caravans of looters into the rich neighborhoods to rob them.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Slight click bait on my part with my thread title, but thought it was an important read, especially with homeland security and NYPD being involved. They know something is coming. I’d put money on them monitoring all the social media sites and the dark web.and let’s not forget these are the same people that think you don’t need guns for personal protection but it’s cool they all have mp5s.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Have you seen the video where the guy is strolling out of the store through the broken glass with and dolly and a brand new washer and dryer. They are just using the riots as an excuse to get free goods including high end appliances, it's a shame really what has happened in these Democratic run cities. So glad I live here in this most conservative part of the country.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Slight click bait, but this shit is nuts. Glad I don’t live up north or any left run city.
    2016 x 10!

Your link is kinda jacked up...found another link to a like story...

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It would hard for them, even if rich to have FA weapons. There used to an exemption for brinks and other armored car companies years ago. I believe guards at nuclear plants can have them. I guess these guards could get them in other legal ways.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "It’s even worse in Florida, where one New Yorker, who owns a luxury condo in Naples, said her building has hired two ex-marine “snipers” to stand on guard, with guns, on the roof, on Election Day and after."

Even in FL that won't be defensible in Court. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "It’s even worse in Florida, where one New Yorker, who owns a luxury condo in Naples, said her building has hired two ex-marine “snipers” to stand on guard, with guns, on the roof, on Election Day and after."

In south florida for sure not a good shoot. But I assume in reality that they are lookouts and have radios to communicate with colleges on the ground.
    I will make sure my PTR-91 is good to go on Nov 3.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been hearing that the race might not be decided on Election Night, so the hiring of all these off duty LEOs could get expensive while that gets sorted out.

That being said, having some rooftop Koreans wouldn't hurt.

RTKs.jpg

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm really not sure if I have enough ammo to go into all my mags.
    My main battle rifle is a XM177E2 and I will not use anything but 20rd "retro" mags in that gun. But I have an adaquate number of them. Will load up some 20 and 30rd MagPuls though . . . just in case. (??)
    Got 40rds of 3" #2 lead shot ready for the Benelli M1 Super 90 also. ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Hmmmm... how much are they paying?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'm really not sure if I have enough ammo to go into all my mags.
    My main battle rifle is a XM177E2 and I will not use anything but 20rd "retro" mags in that gun. But I have an adaquate number of them. Will load up some 20 and 30rd MagPuls though . . . just in case. (??)
    Got 40rds of 3" #2 lead shot ready for the Benelli M1 Super 90 also. ---- SAWMAN
    Y
    Hahaha like I have any that are unloaded now.
    I can't carry what I have as it is. Doubt my walls would hold enough for me to make it out if attacked from all sides

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn fine planning to secure those city buldings.......... NOT! If shit gets real bad what do LE Department's do? They cancel all leave, vacations, time off and Recall staff. Will the "hired Cops" stay or go report in at their long term primary job? Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom