• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    INTERESTING OBSERVATION

1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

And...

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

THE amazing facts are,

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My MagicJackGO came in today, got it to replace the original 6yr old MJ unit that has started acting squirrely. I'm really hoping the installation and phone number port goes smoothly as they have notoriously bad CS and I don't speak Hindi.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody watching Meat Eater on Netflix? I've listened to a bunch of podcasts with Steve Renella on them and wished I could watch his show. It's a pretty good hunting show.
    Never hunted before but it really gives me the itch.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody watching Meat Eater on Netflix? I've listened to a bunch of podcasts with Steve Renella on them and wished I could watch his show. It's a pretty good hunting show.
    Never hunted before but it really gives me the itch.

When faced with the same situation, years ago while in HS, I asked several people to take me with them hunting. It took some time but I did find several folks that were willin to carry me along and teach me the ropes. It is not like growing up going with family, but........
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I will start next year when I get back to Idaho. All the guys on my wifes side hunt, I didn't live around any family that hunted on my side.

My father in law and brothers in law just got back from a week long elk hunt. Wish I could of gone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most famalies like that will find a way to take the in-law with them, usually all you need to do is show interest. Suggest you get several books and read about the equipment and process. I have never heard of another hunter that does not appreciate help with a deer or elk when the real work starts, gutting, dragging, etc. You pitch in to help, you get asked back....
    Ed

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most famalies like that will find a way to take the in-law with them, usually all you need to do is show interest. Suggest you get several books and read about the equipment and process. I have never heard of another hunter that does not appreciate help with a deer or elk when the real work starts, gutting, dragging, etc. You pitch in to help, you get asked back....
    Ed

Dang it. I was going hog hunting with Sawman. I expected him to do all the heavy lifting.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is what O'Bozo the Magnificent thinks is perfectly all right and Jillery is right behind him, with a "we will continue the programs." Oh, and she will not increase the budget by a penny. Read this little bit of insurance news from the Oklahoma Department of Insurance about Obama Care:

http://www.ibamag.com/us/news/break...s-jaw-dropping-insurance-increases-39404.aspx

Once this train starts rolling it is almost impossible for a politician to say whoa, I have had enough. It is like a school of Parana. The sick start lining up the wheel chairs for the hearings just like they did here in FL when the state health insurance program program went bankrupt in just six months, about a decade ago, but no one would listen to the Florida Experience.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And . . . how about this. Seems EVERYBODY has completely forgot about this.
    Super sad !!! ---SAWMAN

Attachments

• SANY0064.jpg
      SANY0064.jpg
      464.2 KB · Views: 227

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My daughter in-law worked at the VA hospital in Vegas. She quit, in utter disgust, after just 3 months. Her father was under VA care in AZ at the time and the whole procession of incopetence and outright "I do not give a crap" just set her on fire. Everything you have heard about the VA is true but what you are hearing only scratches the surface. What you are not hearing is the VA hires minorities, all without experiance or training and then tries to put these people to work with a "I do not give a crap attitude." If you ever call DC on the phone you pretty much get the idea of the first layer, with a union behind them, collecting billions in membership dues, making sure their members can never be fired or diciplined in any way. It is a game, inside a game with the vets left outside the circle. The entire program benifits the employees and their union, not the vets.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if trump only gets a couple things done, I vote for the wall, and to make it easier to fire govt employees, that will be good..

,my mother, over 40 yrs ago, said if you were a disabled vet,woman,black, or indian, and queer, you can write your own ticket in the govt...
    never get fired...

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good friend of mine who just recently retired from the VA said she knew people got caught coming into work high or drunk, and the VA would just send them to rehab(paid for), and they would still collect a paycheck while at rehab.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, happy Friday to me. I got to work, unlocked the gate, got back in my truck and bang! Yet another wasp (I think) nailed me on top of my head right above the left eye. Shootinstarz (Rick) dug out the stinger but my face keeps swelling and my eye is just about shut. It feels like someone drove a 10d nail into my skull with a framing hammer. No respiratory problems so I guess I haven't reached my limit yet but if it continues to swell I'm going to eat some Benadryl and crash.

This crap always happens at the beginning of a weekend.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well, happy Friday to me. I got to work, unlocked the gate, got back in my truck and bang! Yet another wasp (I think) nailed me on top of my head right above the left eye. Shootinstarz (Rick) dug out the stinger but my face keeps swelling and my eye is just about shut. It feels like someone drove a 10d nail into my skull with a framing hammer. No respiratory problems so I guess I haven't reached my limit yet but if it continues to swell I'm going to eat some Benadryl and crash.

This crap always happens at the beginning of a weekend.

you need to stop pissing them off before you wake up and find this on your window

Top Bottom