• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Damn Sean !!! You would have been better off if I had just tied you to a tree somewhere. When I said that you were younger with lots of places available for scars,I did not mean to accumulate them all in the same day. Spread 'em out over time.

Seems like you could even use one of them ...... "HELP,I've fallen and can't get up" things. Also,as rich as this forum is,it seems like it would provide that option along with the other health beenfits and the 401(k). --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just seem to have those days. I do a lot of wild stuff almost daily, a lot of it has potential for injury but I can go months, sometimes a year without a single incident. Then, I'll have a day or week that I can't get out of bed without slamming into every solid object and sharp surface in a mile radius.

I had one interesting day about 7 years ago where in one 4 hour period I had:

Moron that had no business running equipment drop a 12' long, 18" I beam probably weighing a ton from 20' high so close to me that I felt the wind from it.

Same moron running a scissor lift with me in it. He raised it when I wasn't looking and put it straight into a pearling on a metal building, the side force put the lift up on two wheels and we were probably no more than 5 degrees from flipping. We were about 20' high.

Large 24 volt battery explode in my face. Fortunately I was wearing really good safety goggles, it destroyed all of my clothes though.

Airbag on a 6x ex-military fuel truck explode while it was pumping up on engine start up. I was 3 feet away. No injury except to my hearing.

1800 psi hydraulic line break under pressure, of all places right in the curve closest to my head, spraying me with hot oil. That ruined the second pair of safety goggles and work clothes for the day.

Laid myself open on a chain link fence while running to the water hose to wash the battery acid off.

I took the rest of the day off after the hydraulic line.

Good news is after a day like that I know I'll probably be fine for the next 364 days.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sheeeeeesh !! Do your friends and forum members favor. Advertise heavily when you get ..... all this hurt. I will set my calender on my smart phone for 364 days then we'll all be fine.

Thanks in advance. ---- SAWMAN

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2562534b34000c79bee4cc4e994c2ba1.jpg

crappy pics but had about 8 of them out in the yard this morning. They sat there and watched us for about 5 min

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sean, yeah .... I was thinking this morning .... most likely what you need is to kill something. Killin' stuff makes you feel good. It does me. Besides ... you only have to kill a couple of things before you will have more kills than "you know who".

Lemme know when you feel ...... uhhhhhhh ...... the need. --- SAWMAN

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you had any of the Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye? I guess a big bourbon critic called it the best bourbon he's ever had and it won a bunch of awards and it started flying off the shelves. I've looked a few times for it but haven't found it. I need to look while I'm here in Idaho

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rye bourbon is good stuff. Hadn't had any in a while. Need to find some van winkle now...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Had some Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon a while back. 35% rye, supposed to be the highest in the country. Sipping Bullet Single Barrel Frontier Rye whiskey this weekend. Pretty good stuff!

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rye is good, very smooth and for a while cheap to buy - nobody drank it - Van Winkle - wow - that's good stuff. Hard to find and pricy...sippin whiskey for sure.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rye is good, very smooth and for a while cheap to buy - nobody drank it - Van Winkle - wow - that's good stuff. Hard to find and pricy...sippin whiskey for sure.
    Hard to find in Al. Had it while in TN. Good stuff for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye

13 Year, 95.6 Proof
    Until now, most rye whiskeys were 4 years old or younger. This 13-year breaks the mold as it is one of the oldest rye whiskeys available today. The maturity it has achieved while aging is quite obvious when you take the first sip. Flavors include cocoa, vanilla, spice, and white pepper. Rye whiskey lovers who try this bottling will never again look back at the younger versions.
    Paul Pacult’s Spirit Journal Rating: HHHHH
    Rated 95 by the Beverage Tasting Institute

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going Snow Jeepin this afternoon with a couple guys. Never done anything like that in the snow, I plan on dressing very warm as I can see us having to do a lot of shoveling out.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    56a153db4b52257d128d8170257ce78f.jpg
    94dee7fcd138f9527d737f0900d94b5f.jpg
    6a27fa943383ff26c103a2dd7d58ee3e.jpg
    9cfa79baff1cb503f63113c702c3e68c.jpg
    a298743c5a56646dfae58962cef53b9a.jpg
    eca125eb2a813711254e0e831e39a52d.jpg
    9bcd58948d252d85134026785ce1b7da.jpg

Had a blast today, spent about 4 hours out there, only got really stuck once and unfortunately it was one a drift that was about 4 ft tall. Took us about 20 minutes to dig out. Makes me almost want a jeep....almost.

Top Bottom