• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thieves are getting so much more brazen nowadays. My theory? Those in the law enforcement business are much more interested in drugs than victim associated crimes. That's why they send one pissed off public servant with an attitude to investigate your loss but will line the block with cop cars and crime scene vans for a drug bust. It's priorities man, much more money there than messing with a common thief.

Rick

posthuman13

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thefts are becoming much more common now too. I guess more and more are deciding to take the easy road and take what someone worked so hard to earn instead of doing it themselves.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, hide in plain site. I am surprised the neighbors didn't react. I love my neighbors, they would have questioned the dude.

Now that you have a photo out I'll keep an eye open too. Bet it is either 2 states over now or its going to lay low for a while, probably be painted.

Flguy32514

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a feeling it's local, someone on the cantonment break ins page on Facebook reported a guy & vehicle matching the description of this guy in their neighborhood off fowler about a month ago

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's no telling where it is now. Hell someone walked in my driveway an tried my lawnmower out before they stole it. You could tell they tried it because of the leaves had a circle from it. Wish someone could get a bead on the blasters.

Last edited:

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The way that trailer looks they would have to do alot of fab. Work to it alot of cutting and welding you just don't see trailers like that any ware

From The Deep Woods

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kind of off topic alittle but when we were getting ready to go on the road I had a bike stolen. We had a couple of cheap Wall Mart bikes we didn't ride any more and were going to put them in a yard sale for a few bucks. They had been setting in the back of the house for a year or so, So I decided to fix them up.

I put a new chain ,tires and tubes on mine,lube it up and get it ready. The little womans didn't need anything so we were good to go.

Go out the next morning and you guessed it. Mine was gone. Hers still there. BASTARDS.

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    F the dam trailer I want the guy I have alot of info on this guy now and I know he's in the ensley area this guy has been seen doing a lot of shady stuff I saw him a few weeks back on my street I'm going to get his ass although I can't do what I want with him but he will get a free ride to the jail house
    He was seen in my neighborhood yesterday !
    From The Deep Woods

Last edited:

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No I quit Wearing bracelets a long time ago I'm looking to put some on him.

From The Deep Woods

Top Bottom