• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAV 1SG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buddy of mine had his house broken into while he out of town. Lives north of 9 mile off of Chemstand, nice neighborhood. Broke into his house during the day. Stole everything of value, cameras, 2 Sony flat screens 40" & 46", jewelry, and Sig Mosquito 22lr. Got in from the backyard after trying to kick in two other doors. Poured and wiped everything with bleach, destroying wood furniture and bamboo floors. Could be coincidence, but I don't think so. Before my buddy left he saw two black gentlemen in a blue S10 handing out True Green door flyers. I think what they did was go back the next day to see which flyers were still on the door. A small kid said, he saw a black pickup in the driveway. Just beware if some is offering a Sig Mosquito!

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is terrible! There have been way too many home invasions happening! I hope the catch the inconsiderate fks!

blazein

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    get ready for alot more of this crap with the cops hosting drive thru gun buy backs. The thugs steal all your guns keep what they want and trade the rest to the cops for cash cards

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    get ready for alot more of this crap with the cops hosting drive thru gun buy backs. The thugs steal all your guns keep what they want and trade the rest to the cops for cash cards

I wonder if I could set up a buyback program....hmmmm. I'd like to buy back a bunch of stuff I sold back in October

sureicanfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, your buddy is my buddy too! He's a great guy and certainly didn't leave himself open to that sort of thing. i actually made a suggestion in the "suggestions" thread to have a BOLO section so folks can post up stolen or missing guns, like his Sig.

rickybobby

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had 2 black men kick in my front door before Christmas. They broke into my car that morning and saw the extra magazine I keep in my center console. I worked from home that day to keep an eye on things. I left my house for an hour to get my kids from school when they broke in the house. Luckily all my stuff was locked up in a safe and the neighbor scared them off. I am certain they were after my guns. The car they were in was a blue 2004 Monte Carlo. They staged my xbox and my wife's jewelry box at the front door and my paintball guns in the side yard. Luckily they got nothing. The cops got prints and these guys didn't do the bleach thing. Needless to say, we now have a german shepherd, alarm, and cameras.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I live north of nine mile on chemstrand. Does he live right off of chemstrand or one of the side streets. I've had my garage gotten into twice in the last three years. Area is not as good as it was pre Ivan. Heck a meth lab caught fire in that shitty little trailer park up the road not that long ago. I built a beutiful solid red oak gun cabinet when I was in high school, it sits empty because a can't leave guns in it. If i see or hear anything I will let u know

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As long as the public servants in our area feel their priority is to bust somebody for a joint more than hunt down burglars, thieves and worse this sort of thing will only increase. Just imagine if the resources that are wasted on the $5 billion a year war on drugs was used to actually solve/prevent breakins, car jackings, home invasions, rapes, murders and removing mattress tags. I bet they could slow the increase in this rise in criminal boldness.

But, there's no money/power/control in solving thief crimes.

Rick

Top Bottom