• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If that's the case maybe it's a government crack house. They set it up to get information from the crack heads for bigger busts! Might be time to move or maybe if you're lucky the place will get "struck by lightning" and burn down.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If that's the case maybe it's a government crack house. They set it up to get information from the crack heads for bigger busts! Might be time to move or maybe if you're lucky the place will get "struck by lightning" and burn down.
    It heroin and meth. We believe they are somehow protected. All the deputies who have come out were great. Channel 3 news said we will call you tomorrow. Talked with some higher ups at the sheriff department. Same story from all. Gung-ho we will call you tomorrow, we will handle this.....and then nothing. Won't even take your calls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    be careful bones....they get busted, they will see you as the cause of their downfall...and may take retribution.

I would not even go outside to get the paper or walk the dog without a 12ga or a .45

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    be careful bones....they get busted, they will see you as the cause of their downfall...and may take retribution.

I would not even go outside to get the paper or walk the dog without a 12ga or a .45
    Too late for that. I sit at the edge of my yard and take pictures, write tagnumbers.meet the deputies in the street, hand over bags of used needles. Not just my self,every person on my street is on them. I confront the owner who let them move in for free dope. As to personal safety, I do what I can.

Kevin08

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Would calling the police while they're all at the house be beneficial? Have the police actually confronted them yet or just tried to pacify you? Seems like a pretty retarded situation. Oh West Pensacola.

There has to be at least one local LEO on this board.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10 4 the deputies have been great.but it has just slowed it down from wide open. There is 4 cars there now. They stay 5 10 min and gone. The gulf power gut cutting power off, was stepping on meth pipes to snack meter. He opened the gate to 3 smoking glass pipes.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please post a the address of any house using a gen. Also it would be nice for people to be able to identify your neighbors, so pictures would be great too. Sometimes old range brass/steel is sterilized then fouled and discarded in the hunting area. Someone may look for sign when entering the bait area and hunt the hood I mean the wood deeper.

Might be a good time to have friends stay over in shifts. Got DOGS. Alarm? Well lit 360? Cut bushes shrub away from house to reduce hiding spots. Phu gas and pungee sticks optional but recommended.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am one block from the Christian Academy.brent and palifox. Can't miss it 3 ft x 6 ft sign drug sign at end of street. 40 CARS A Night And THE Drone Of Generators 24 /7

I can't believe being that close to PCC they would let that go on, Brent and Palafox. Car wash, car dealerships, thrift store. You west of 29? I can see it there.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Try code enforcement. If they don't have electricity they probably don't have water either. House is not habitable under most area's codes.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am on a first name basis with code enforcement. They made them remove 2 barrels of dog shit and are now currently on them for the rancid green pool.they are currently under violation.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Barrels of dog shit?

Maybe try flanking them, talk to the fire dept and see if you can encourage hem to condemn the building. Dante was spot on with alerting the Feds. Good luck and be careful.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Barrels of dog shit?

Maybe try flanking them, talk to the fire dept and see if you can encourage hem to condemn the building. Dante was spot on with alerting the Feds. Good luck and be careful.
    11 large dogs. Now down 3 because the were chewing on a 5yr old child that climbed over the fence. Luckily my wife was in the back yard and was able to beat them back and pull the kid safety. Several bites on his legs. Hospital called animal control and they put 3 in observation. They were then put down. So 8 large dogs + owners too high to care = 2 barrels of dog shit. I watched them dig a large hole bury it.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just to clarify. This is a dead end street. With 7 houses. 1 dentist 1 colage professor 1 preacher 1 plumber 1 contractor 1 lady with in home nursing and 1 shooting gallery with 6 to 11 dealer/users at any given time

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you try DEA yet? Arson or any other illegal act can turn bad real fast.
    Code enforcement pulled up at 8 am. They ran in the house and wouldn't answer the door. The nice folks on 3 sides ( my self included ) allowed them to take pictures over the fence. With in 10 of code enforcement leaving there is 4 cars and 9 people in the yard. Mostly scraggly /chicken head looking girls with what I can only assume are pimps.
    11 large dogs. Now down 3 because the were chewing on a 5yr old child that climbed over the fence. Luckily my wife was in the back yard and was able to beat them back and pull the kid safety. Several bites on his legs. Hospital called animal control and they put 3 in observation. They were then put down. So 8 large dogs + owners too high to care = 2 barrels of dog shit. I watched them dig a large hole bury it.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you try DEA yet? Arson or any other illegal act can turn bad real fast.
    Working on the Dea angle. I don't even own matches. Lol. Won't even speak to any of them. I'll just keep posting and calling.

Top Bottom