• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Give them the choice between prison and the Marines. Send them both to Parris Island. We need fighting men who aren't afraid to close in with the enemy and gut somebody. One of the Lance Corporal's in my comm platoon was given this choice and he became one of the best Marines I ever knew.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was at Tractor Supply, Pensacola a couple of days ago. No issues. However, it's another place on my list I don't feel safe to go to like columbia, yale, mit, uc berkeley, university of southern california, princeton, harvard, stanford, northwestern university, vanderbilt university, university of michigan, university of north carolina, university of virginia and others. When people wear masks to demonstrate they are up to no good. Please let me know when we no longer allow the patients to run the asylum so I am able to resume a "normal" like again. Or will that even be possible?.

dd5032e1a931ffad0bffce7fb117576c.jpg
    41549e4839a54241d04ee50054a141ac.jpg

UF President Ben Sasse has the correct approach:

Students will be tresspassed and suspended for 3 years.

Professors will be tresspassed and terminated.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    All those student violent protests would end if other colleges followed suit.

Wonder how many are on student visas.
    protesters holding only a student visa should be sent packing without hesitation. USA has plenty of our own home grown air heads without importing them.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shame they didn't get that serious when the all the big campuses went full on fuck whitey. Don't utter a foul word about a jew though unless you want to get screwed six ways from sunday it seems.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That's so true;Our puppet has an opinion about everything,but can't vote.When I mention that my main focus is voting on a local level, it's like I'm talking another language
    Don't worry they will probably be felons soon or dead if their stupidity continues. Yall get back to work we got a 100k life flight bill to pay.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't worry they will probably be felons soon or dead if their stupidity continues. Yall get back to work we got a 100k life flight bill to pay.
    I had to intervene when he decided that a little black bear was a threat during lunch;It was the 1st day he could carry his pistol without a permit(We were having lunch at Camp St.Helen State Park)

Attachments

• IMG_20230706_113941201.jpg
      IMG_20230706_113941201.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 20
    Top Bottom