• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know someone with a Springfield XDM full size frame chambered in 9mm. Comes with the case and the accessories with it. Pistol is black. I don't know what they are worth, and he hasn't done much research. I think he's asking $650. Is that a good price? What do they sell for new?

Keith

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's a bit high. I see them FAIRLY regularly in the $450 range. I've picked them up as cheap as $385. Granted, that was the deal of the century.

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    true, when they first came out, they were in the 600 (unless you go to jays then they are 100 over retail for any gun)

nowadays, they xdms can be had new on sale in the 5XX range, he should just trade it in at the gunshow to a dealer towards a glock

robb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would he want to make the mistake of trading an xdm for a glock?

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Why would he want to make the mistake of trading an xdm for a glock?

Because glock is the most well thought out well built combat pistol made and will never be beat. It is the AK of combat pistols... Dirty it, Strip it down put in the dishwasher, put back together then do battle.... Simply perfection...

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because glock is the most well thought out well built combat pistol made and will never be beat. It is the AK of combat pistols... Dirty it, Strip it down put in the dishwasher, put back together then do battle.... Simply perfection...

Well I own a bunch of guns currently and have owned over 120 in my short life but if I knew my life were in danger my glock would be on my hip and a Ak in my hand. Just don't trust ur life with a glock in ur ladies hand or kids because they will limp wrist it! Give the weak a revolver with no safety. IM just saying. And for the record my father said to always have a AK47 buried somewhere close, the parts r not milled to perfect and loosely fit so if dirt gets in they still shoot and if parts r needed any jack of trades can make one with lil tooling to work.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    kid at the milton show had one up for $525 yesterday late he might b there today

as for glock / xd

i have both and like both as much as the rest.

not sure if i could say one is better then the other hard to say but my top 2 are guess it comes down to fire power 13+1 or 16+1 :evil:
    one being a 45acp i love
    the glock is a g20 10mm i also love

Last edited:

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    only trust your life to GLOCK! but anyway that could be a fair price if its a XDM 5.45 9MM guys but any other XDM id have to say you should pass.

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm a big fan of Springfield, and the XD series of pistols. Can't say I prefer Glock over Springfield or Springfield over Glock. That wasn't the point here anyways...is $650 too much for a XDM? Yes.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know someone with a Springfield XDM full size frame chambered in 9mm. Comes with the case and the accessories with it. Pistol is black. I don't know what they are worth, and he hasn't done much research. I think he's asking $650. Is that a good price? What do they sell for new?

Keith

I sell the 4.5 for 599 brand new, so for used this is really high.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've got a good friend that asked me to get him an xdm9 yesterday while we were shooting. Ill have one coming this way by Monday evening. I will let you guys know what the actual cost is on one...

robb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I paid 275 for a xd45 tactical 5" and yes its clean, but that was for sure the deal of my life. Gotta love it when people don't know what they have

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I concurr, but still guys there is the possiblity its a XDM 5.25 which $650 would be a high/fair price.

Top Bottom