• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tezzy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Located in Tallahassee

Item
    Springfield 911 .380 in stainless slide with black frame and tritium sights. Mags, box, little range bag, and IWB holster—everything that came from the factory with the gun. Mags loaded with Golden Sabre JHPs and 1 box of Blazer FMJs. Gun has two mags of JHP through it for function check. Wife never shot it so off it goes. $375

Taurus PT1911 in .45 ACP. Front serrations, checkered MSH and front strap, memory bump, ambi safety, adjustable skeletonized trigger. Basic duty finish with surface marks from use. I got this used and have fired ~200 rounds FMJ, JHP, brass and steel—zero malfunctions. I am truly impressed as I loathe Taurus guns. Comes with 200 rounds Winchester brass FMJ, SIG V-Crown JHPs, some Hornady Critical Duty JHPs, 1 Colt 8rd mag, 1 8rd Promag with bumper, and a Desantis 5’oclock OWB black leather holster. Asking $450 for all
    Contact Info
    85O-815-9six87
    can text pics

Price
    $750 for everything!

Last edited:

Tezzy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had some trade offers but I’m looking for cash. Prefer to sell to a forum member instead of Armslist random. $700 for both pistols and everything with them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom