• FelixH

Expert

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

I may consider rejoining now... maybe.
    to many other good 2A groups out there now that ACTUALLY care about my 2A rights and less about money than the nra... lapierres safaris to Africa hunting giraffes kinda ruined him for me and all the political fundraising with the political action fund, legal fund, slush fund ruined the nra. the final straw was when they called to get me to re-new my membership which i explained i had a lifetime one was denied. they flat out refused to honor my lifetime membership so i told them to kick rocks and pound sand. GOA and FLGR get my donations now.

Hand Cannon

Expert
    agree. Too many other good 2A groups out there that are actually doing something other then take my money. I was an NRA member for a long time, but no more. Wayne or no Wayne, it doesn't matter. NRA will never get another dime out of me.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Bye Felicia. I did the lifetime membership a long while ago yet they still kept asking me to become a member. Haven’t done crap for 2A in my lifetime that I can recall.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Yeah, NRA used to do some good decades ago… but they've been coasting for a long, long time...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The fact they allow him to leave at his own leisure speaks volumes. He should have been canned ages ago if they really wanted to redeem themselves.
    Sounds like stepping down will ensure he gets a nice retirement out of the deal on top of it all

B52

Master
    Yeah, NRA used to do some good decades ago… but they've been coasting for a long, long time...
    Can you name any of the Good done by the NRA since 1980. Just for the record I can't. I can name 10 bad things done or supported by the NRA. Two bad things supported by the NRA. 1986 (Machine gun ban) and 1994 (semi auto gun ban).

BluesBrother

Master
    The only reason I can think of why he lasted this long is an expensive to break contract. Wayne is a scum bag for sure but he isn't stupid. The absolute kick in the gut is if he becomes a cnn contributor. I think the good the NRA did lately was the fear they struck in the hearts and minds of the opposition. Now that wayen's gone we can get back some of the credibility that was lost because of his lack of leadership. I heard on the "news" that he was with the NRA for 50 years? Is that true?

Top Bottom