Patriot Mobile

*SOLD* WTS Military Enfield No.1 Mk3 in .303 British, GRI Ishapore 1950 in Pensacola

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: Now $400

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Price
    Now $400
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    For sale in Pensacola. Reduced to $450. 1950 No 1 MK 3 GRI.jpg A lot of history here. This rifle was made at the British Ishapore rifle factory in India at the very end of the Commonwealth era and the beginning of the Republic. It is a No. 1 Mk. 3 Enfield. This is one of the last built with George Rex Imperator (GRI) stamp and is dated 1950. Chambered in .303 British. Bore is good, I have shot this rifle at ERGC. It is all matching numbers on metal (bolt, receiver, front sight bayonet mount, rear sight assembly). The stock has a few minor dings and the number does not match. There is a white painted rack number "12" on the left buttstock and the buttplate is brass. It is import stamped discretely with small lettering "CAI St Alb VT" on the rear of the receiver. The metal is in good shape with the typical British Suncorite coating. Comes with a 1944 stamped sling and one recent manufacture box of 20 .303 British rounds. Thank you for looking. Contact me by PM please. First "I'll take it" posted on the forum wins.
    IoGibx3.jpg

FAM3Usn.jpg

pWKBtHp.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will trade you a Walter P22 that is desert tan brand new in the box comes with two magazines and I'll throw in 2,000 rounds of ammo and any other ammo that you might need

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will trade you a Walter P22 that is desert tan brand new in the box comes with two magazines and I'll throw in 2,000 rounds of ammo and any other ammo that you might need
    It would be for my little boy he's turning 10 October 10th and he's into that style air gun he says when he grows up he wants to for being a scout sniper so I'd really love to get him something that he would enjoy having and being able to shoot maybe one day I'll be able to afford him a m one grand

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Gotta laugh: After Labor Day price reduction.. $450
    This will be my last reduction (no really), then will withdraw from local sale.
    Open to military type trades, Ruger PC Carbine, or something like the Panzer M4 clone 12 gauge auto. Thanks.

Top Bottom