Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Price
    $350, reduced
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    For sale in Pensacola. reduced to $350. Sadly I can't keep 'em all. Cold War history! Czech military 1954 CZ-52 in the fast moving 7.62 x 25mm Tokarev round in common use with the COMBLOC nations in the 1950's. These pistols are well made and use a delayed roller action similar to the HK design. This sample is numbers matching, and was refurbished by the Czech military twice, VOZ 75 and VOZ 87. Bore is good and still has cosmoline in it. There is a small discrete import stamp on the right side of the slide "INTRAC KNOX TN" . Includes one magazine, one box of 50 rounds, new condition flap holster and cleaning tool. Contact me by PM please. You must be legally able to possess this firearm and complete a bill of sale. First "I'll take it" posted to the Forum wins. Thank you for looking.
    gmvXwxl.jpg

26CxM7z.jpg

u3Fp3Nb.jpg

QNKGbGz.jpg

twkrYmI.jpg
    CZ52 Left.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Is that one spare magazine or one magazine total? And is that magazine an original issue item or one of the brand new aftermarket magazines?

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Just one. The holster has a pocket for a second one. It came with the one original military finished magazine when I got the pistol. The magazine has a dull finish that is either a form of Parkerizing or blued. These magazines front extended base is the take-down tool for the slide rollers.

T9tDTdL.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    extended base is the take-down tool for the slide rollers.
    You don't ever want to do that, just saying. It's good to know you can, but don't. Had a mag dump all of it's ammo and spring out the bottom of the gun after a bent mag floor plate came loose. Let's see a picture of those rollers, see what kind of condition they're in

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    You don't ever want to do that, just saying. It's good to know you can, but don't. Had a mag dump all of it's ammo and spring out the bottom of the gun after a bent mag floor plate came loose. Let's see a picture of those rollers, see what kind of condition they're in

Here is a shot of the rollers in the slide. Look pretty good to me.

MkL1oo9.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Here is a shot of the rollers in the slide. Look pretty good to me.

MkL1oo9.jpg
    Your CZ is on its way to needing a new slide. Look at the space between the rollers and the locking surfaces on the slide Screenshot_20220830-204501.png Screenshot_20220830-204533.png

Last edited:

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have never fired this pistol, but have racked the slide quite a few times. Feels very smooth for surplus. No metal shavings. I have read about the Harrington Parts, rollers and firing pins mostly. But not slide wear.

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Raven, thank you for your input. I do not see wear around the rollers or slide to the extent seen in your photo examples (not my pistol). There isn't side to side play where the barrel rollers lock. This is a military collectible that would be fun at the range, not the best choice for IDPA competition. I think it's got life left, but like all used firearms, the caveat says "competent gunsmith inspection never hurts".

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Willy G is the first "I'll take it" post. By forum rules this takes precedence over trade offers and other interested parties that did not post on the forum. Thank you everyone that expressed interest.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom