Please reply by conversation.

nickh1128

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton, FL
    This gun is was manufactured in 1974. This Winchester is my all time favorite gun. It is the best shooting gun I've ever had. There are a few marks on the stock, but other than that, it is in great condition. I'll clean it up for whoever buys it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_081151_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20231219_081151_Gallery.jpg
      356.7 KB · Views: 128

Cardsfan15

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The quality of people on this app has taken a downward spiral. It’s sad when you say you’ll take it and agree on a time to pick it up, but the seller decides to go with someone offering $50 more than the listed price. All after the initial agreement. People’s word means nothing anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carthage

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The quality of people on this app has taken a downward spiral. It’s sad when you say you’ll take it and agree on a time to pick it up, but the seller decides to go with someone offering $50 more than the listed price. All after the initial agreement. People’s word means nothing anymore.

Brutal

nickh1128

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. No agreement was made to sell, just trying to nail down some details. The offer came before your response to my questions. I do sincerely apologize, and I will let you know if something happens.

$500 is a very fair price for a post-64 Model 94. $800 is too much. I won't cheat anyone like that.

Niteryder850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. No agreement was made to sell, just trying to nail down some details. The offer came before your response to my questions. I do sincerely apologize, and I will let you know if something happens.

$500 is a very fair price for a post-64 Model 94. $800 is too much. I won't cheat anyone like that.
    If it falls thru I'm interested

Cardsfan15

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    755d3426b9ed74456b83a39ab6e6a05e.png

7b04c5ebfdc4b98dbacbe702e7b57f11.png

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Some people value money over integrity, character, and reputation.

Afterall this is America and people are free to engage in what ever private/personal business practices they so choose.

ETA- personally, I can't understand all the hype over lever guns lately...

nickh1128

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Some people value money over integrity, character, and reputation.

Afterall this is America and people are free to engage in what ever private/personal business practices they so choose.

ETA- personally, I can't understand all the hype over lever guns lately...
    If I made plans to sell to that dude, then I'd feel really bad. At 8:25 I asked him when he was available. At 8:31 I received a different message saying I could get rid of it today. I didn't see any other messages from the first guy until after that. I let him know out of respect that I was selling it to the other guy today, but if it fell through I'd contact him. Call it what you want, but no agreements were made. I'm done defending this decision over a moot point.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I made plans to sell to that dude, then I'd feel really bad. At 8:25 I asked him when he was available. At 8:31 I received a different message saying I could get rid of it today. I didn't see any other messages from the first guy until after that. I let him know out of respect that I was selling it to the other guy today, but if it fell through I'd contact him. Call it what you want, but no agreements were made. I'm done defending this decision over a moot point.

You obviously were engaged in discussions with someone you knew, or reasonably knew, wanted it and was able to pay your asking price.

But... If that's how you view it... rock on.

I'm just a random dude on the internet whose opinion doesn't matter.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LMFAO, see the screenshots above…
    iu

Bubba45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    do your best to act as you may have agreed on a sale but the bottom line is always " money talks"...you have to show up with money as agreed
    I have had people want to offer less while we met......and in that case i refused to sell
    This forum is great about if you are unfair...difficult....unreliable.....it will be made known...whether buyer or seller...and the reverse
    The one thing never do.....never sell a gun you know to be defective......
    I am impressed with how fine a group i have met over the years......buyer and sellers.......just my opinion

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    do your best to act as you may have agreed on a sale but the bottom line is always " money talks"...you have to show up with money as agreed
    I have had people want to offer less while we met......and in that case i refused to sell
    This forum is great about if you are unfair...difficult....unreliable.....it will be made known...whether buyer or seller...and the reverse
    Yes indeed, I had a guy look over the item I was selling (it was as described) and then offer me $50 less. I was like no bro and to his credit he paid the whole amount "I had to ask".

I get if you show up and there is a big scratch or something you didn't describe, but if you agreed to X, and it meets the advert, you pay X.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom