chef_josh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Navarre
    SOLD

Selling my Sig 365 with extra frames and mags. This was originally a safety version from the factory, using the original black frame.

I ordered the non-safety grey frame, and the camo XL frame both as non-safety versions.

Comes with the original 2 ten round magazines, as well as a 12 round and 15 round (all Sig factory mags, and have the base plates to change configurations).

I’ve carried this a good bit last year, but it’s been shot very little (maybe 200 rounds total, probably less). Scuffs on the slide in the photo is just from holster, it’s not scratched.

Includes Bravo Concealment iwb holster.

$500 cash, $650 trade value. Currently building an AR10, and would like to trade for LPVO or other optic. May also consider quality 9mm, 5.56, and .308 ammo. The PA10 upper I’ll eventually buy is currently $489 on PSA’s site, and I’d trade even for that as well. Would also trade for gen 5 Glock 26 or cr920, or a 17.

PM for questions, closer pics, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
      IMG_2960.jpeg
      575 KB · Views: 198
    • IMG_2959.jpeg
      IMG_2959.jpeg
      470.6 KB · Views: 196
    Last edited:

DreSimon8080

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Selling my Sig 365 with extra frames and mags. This was originally a safety version from the factory, using the original black frame.

I ordered the non-safety grey frame, and the camo XL frame both as non-safety versions.

Comes with the original 2 ten round magazines, as well as a 12 round and 15 round (all Sig factory mags, and have the base plates to change configurations).

I’ve carried this a good bit last year, but it’s been shot very little (maybe 200 rounds total, probably less). Scuffs on the slide in the photo is just from holster, it’s not scratched.

$650 trade value. Currently building an AR10, and would like to trade for LPVO or other optic. May also consider quality 9mm, 5.56, and .308 ammo. Cash offers accepted. The PA10 upper I’ll eventually buy is currently $489 on PSA’s site, and I’d trade even for that as well.

I have 500 cash I'm in Pensacola 8503761965

Brant1988

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

$650 trade value. Currently building an AR10, and would like to trade for LPVO or other optic. May also consider quality 9mm, 5.56, and .308 ammo. Cash offers accepted. The PA10 upper I’ll eventually buy is currently $489 on PSA’s site, and I’d trade even for that as well.

p320 xcompact with 4 mags..less than 300 rds thru it

Top Bottom